Celmisia (my manga project)

Wail to April Moon in the Land of the Midnight Sun
04/17/2094
Part One: Cecelia
Midnight glow. The dust in the air.

The knife goes in. No sound, no scream. Just quiet. Exhale. She deserves it. She desires it.

I think.

They both said so.

Pale light on the sheets. Reflecting on the walls and sheet and onto my face. The warmth flows and soaks the sheet and soaks my hand. Sticky, but soothing.

It’s so bright in here. I look up, out the window on this night. The moon is so pretty. Last snow melting, growing warmer.

Maybe I will open a window.

I am crying, am I?

But smiling at the same time. Look back down at my hand and the knife and the sheet and the red and-

She will be happier this way.

---------------​

started on Rebecca's part to help discover her "voice"

that's all that came to mind at the moment. hopefully more will hit me later.

Would you like to do what me and Morrows did with Rebecca and Cecelia? Can Rebecca take people with her. Also, neither would know about: "both girls quickly noticed that Rebecca only showed up on foggy or rainy days on Earth as well." Do they know she's from a different world? Or that there is more than one world?

Is Ergon Seattle? XD

Would you like to do what me and Morrows did with Rebecca and Cecelia? Can Rebecca take people with her. Also, neither would know about: "both girls quickly noticed that Rebecca only showed up on foggy or rainy days on Earth as well." Do they know she's from a different world? Or that there is more than one world?

Is Ergon Seattle? XD
^this quote made me lol!

they don't know she's from a different world. they just know she's in the same spot on the same type of days. Ergon is in a pocket dimension. i'll explain more in a little bit.

04/16/2094
Part Two: Marcos
Right so, find the girl, and I get paid. Easy enough.​
Though that family was interesting to say the least. Could barely stand the stench of alcohol and, other, aromas in their house.​
Find the girl, Cecelia was it?​
Parents seem to miss her. Strange, wonder why they named her Cecelia Aino? Did they know that Aino of the old stories is a girl who drown herself?​
Staples and fliers, that was their suggestion.​
She's a girl, not a dog, is that what the parents thought of their child? Kind of sick really.​
This Cecelia even looks like my-​
Damnit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------​
By the by, that's how this chapter is going to be. Short snippets, little flashbacks. Things to make you question.​

pretty much. i explained it to Dab. it's a dimension just consisting of that very expansive city and it's surrounded by high walls. much like the city in Equilibrium.

Is the coffee good?

Also kind of stoked, I figured out the ending for Cecelia and Marcos! You all will enjoy this.

04/18/2094
Part Three: Cecelia
Cannot go back. Not with what I've done.
No. They needed it.
I needed it. Now I am free.
They will know it was you, Cecelia.
"No, they won't know!"​
Yes they will, you will pay for your sins, cruel girl.
"They left me! They left me! Please, I didn't want, but they made me."​
No one made you, Cecelia. You did this. You killed your family. Cruel girl.
"They weren't my family! They didn't give me their name!"​
Now who is your family?
Someone can help! Make this better.​
You will drown for this.
The van across the lot, he can help.​
No one will help, cruel girl.

04/17/2094
Part Four: Marcos
Stupid fliers, the girls family's suggestions are useless. As if any normal person would pay attention to the posters. It's like those 'Missing Children' boards you see in grocery stores. Everyone walks right on by, "Oh that's horrible, someone should do something." But they will never do a thing themselves.​
Back to the house then. Seems the best course of action. They must have more information on the girl. Just a short walk from where I put up the last of these fliers, "Damn stupid."​
Brush the snow off their mailbox as I make my way to their door.​
Which was open. It's still pretty chill out, why would they do that? Hopes of letting their dog back in?
Steps from the entrance, and the smell hits me. A sweet rotting.​
The streaks of blood across the walls. A pile of what must have been a human being is in a corner of the room.​
A chainsaw?
I gag and try to heave up the lunch I never ate.​
What happened here?
Cloth over mouth, one in the living room, and check the rest of the house.​
The bedrooms, the girls first. No one there.​
Then the parents, and the smell is debilitating in this dim room.​
The did the mother in the bed?
Two.
They're not even hours dead, while I was out putting up their farcical fliers.​
"Time how you punish me," Marcos said out loud, then gagged on the return breath.​
But where the hell is the girl? Immediately try to think of a culprit for what happened, and a motive.​
Motive? Revenge obviously, or love. What other reason would their be to go to such a length?​
Culprit?​
Well, one springs to mind.
And she isn't here.
Wonder if she can lift a chainsaw.
----------------------------------------------------------------------​
10 points if you get the Hootie and the Blowfish reference. :)​
----------------------------------------------------------------------​

Thus ends that section. Showing how Marcos and Cecelia initially met, and you can figure the rest out. He find the van, and the girl, ect. If you want more detail Cecelia was drugged by the killer in the van, while he went back to have his little fun and raid their home, Marcos waited across the street, saw the van, then followed it back to the store.

Sorry for the triple post.

What have you lot been working on?

Random notes before I take off.

Vincent, when Cecelia goes with Rebecca, Rebecca will say, "Once you come with me, you cannot come back." Is that okay?

Also, if it's okay with you, I'll be writing Rebecca's dialogue much like I did the first time. I'll have that chapter finished by tomorrow. Or even tonight. So many ideas.

Morrows, do you want to post the Cathy/Cece/Marcos-interrupting-bastard scene?

Marcos and Cecelia, their arc is nearing its end, god damn it will be satisfying. I must be off to work now, good afternoon ladies and gents.

Random notes before I take off.

Vincent, when Cecelia goes with Rebecca, Rebecca will say, "Once you come with me, you cannot come back." Is that okay?

Also, if it's okay with you, I'll be writing Rebecca's dialogue much like I did the first time. I'll have that chapter finished by tomorrow. Or even tonight. So many ideas.
i don't mind. just keep her personality in mind. quiet. analyzing. cold to anyone she doesn't care about.

this is pretty much how Rebecca sounds and a little how she looks but younger.

Cathrine's
Little Hellish
Memories
(1/2)
Its after school, most students have either gone back to their dorms or went home for the weekend. Cathy walks to her apartment. It was something that school provided and it wasn't bad to say the least. Cathy looks at the clock on her glasses display as she enters through the door.​
*Five o' clock. I guess I time to eat and shower before I spill my guts to some little girl. Pfff, What a day.*
Cathy prepares herself for one night she might greatly regret in the future. She wears a simple pair of jeans and black long sleeve v neck shirt.*Well, here I go. Another mistake waiting to happen*
Cathrine heads off to the place that Marcos and her agreed to meet Cecelia. Well just Cathrine and Cecelia. The gardens in Ancora that strangely as no weeds, mostly flowers grow and yet no one actually go there. Funny how most people never notice somethings even though you past by it everyday.​

Cathrine arrives at her the destination and checks the time​
*It's seven thirty. Well I'm here. Where's Cecelia?*

She wonders around the garden for about ten minutes, then it hit her​
*Ah crap, I forgot about what time exactly to meet! Damn it, damn it!*​
She lights a smoke and sits on an old rusted bench complete with vines.​
"Well, isn't this a bitch? I guess I'll wait and ready up my little life story"​

*So tired of all of it. My life and everything that comes with it.*
She places her feet bench and lies down. Cathrine slowly closes her eyes and slowly drifts to sleep.​

"Neiti? Neiti Cathy? Awake up..." Cecelia tries cautiously to wake Cathrine up. As she wakes, it is as if she was gasping for air and was seconds from dying. In that one breath Cathrine snaps back to reality. Cecelia scared half to death thinking that Cathrine was dying in someway falls back to the ground.​

"Ugh, hi Cecelia. Sorry for scaring you like that. That happens a lot, so don't worry about me. hehe" Cathrine sits up and helps Cecelia up.​

*Shit, a hell of a first impression. She looks like she saw someone come back from the dead. I guess I was the dead one. sigh*

"You said you wanted to speak with me later," Cecelia said. Why was she asleep, and why did it look like she was drowning? Probably from smoking to much, I make a face but quickly flash it back.

"Hehe, sorry I forgot what time we were suppose to meet. Here, let me help you up. And thanks for waking me"​
Cathrine picks up Cecelia from the ground. They both sit on the bench​
The awkward start. How do I break the ice with this?*
"How did you get blood on your sleeve? Are you hurt?​

I forgot the girls name. Funny, her blood is on me but I don't know her name.
Miss Cathy shouldn't know,
"I'm fine. It was nothing."​

The smell out here is always nice, and I draw a deep breath. Almost smells like home, if they had more pines.She is looking at me, does she want me to say something? I play with my hands a little.

"Neite, did you get along with your parents?"​

Cathrine gave her tilted her head​
*Well that's one way to hit home*
"Sigh, no. I kind of hate them and pretty sure their dead in the street somewhere. They were not caring like yours. I was ignored, hit and almost starved to death a few times. My mom never looked at me and dad didn't think I was even there most of the time. So I left there about the same age as you. I think about how my world would be the like if they... cared even a little."​

Cathrine places her hands on her face.​
"You know, I'm a little jealous of you. I rather have them die caring than have them alive and not give a shit about you"​
*That was the hardest thing to say in my live. It's okay just take easy.*

Stammer, "I am sorry."​

Should I say anything more?

"Marcos is nothing like that, and I'm happy with him. My mother and father, they were..."​

Not now.

A little shudder. And somewhere a voice, "Don't you dare fucking hit her again!" And a memory, digging glass from my palm.​

Shut my eyes, quiet them. Marcos says, "Show nothing."

"Neite, you ran away from your family. They didn't care. It was good of you to leave." Then I smile a little at her, "Then how else would you have ended up here? Talking to me."​

"I couldn't do it, Neite, I couldn't leave. My parents, weren't real. If I left they would just adopt another and continue," I trail off.​

Don't!

Shouting, only I can hear. And the other is there. I grab my head.​

"You ran from your parents, Miss Cathy," a pause, what would she think of me. Would she run like everyone else, or would she stay like Marcos' stays.

"I killed mine."​

*I can't have this girl cry on me. Better go on with my story.*

"Huh? Now I'm completely jealous of you now. I wish I could have the courage to do that. But that was just the start. Months after that some sicko pick me up off the street saying that he'll help me out. I learn quickly that people are not all nice like. He tried raping me in his house and I kill him with a broken piece of glass. I still have the scar on my hand. After that some people found out and one guy tried to hire me as a hit-man to kill more weirdos like him. I did that till I was 16."​
*I hope I distracted her for her bad past.*

Cathrine hunches over and looks at Cecelia​
"Started work in flower shop to lay low for awhile from unfriendly people. Strangely the owner, she took me under her wing and taught me almost everything about botany. Heck I was so good and popular I was hired to make some of the flowers for the Pasadena Rose parade. It felt good to see my work on display like that but all those families at the parade made me feel... lonely."​

*I hope the next part doesn't make her run*
Cathrine starts to cry a little.​
*Fuck, I wasn't supposed to be the one to cry.*
"Cecelia, I..."​
Get it together Cathy relax I know it hurts but be strong for her
"Do you miss them?"​

"Do you miss yours?" why am I so cold all of the sudden. Cecelia said with a shiver​

Why was she proud of me? I didn't want to, but they made me, they left me-

Äiti... (Mother)
Isä... (Father)
No-
And my feet have left. And the Other is there with her screaming.​

"No! I am sorry." I am shouting, but there is no one around. "I didn't! Please."​

Where did Miss Cathy go?​

Äiti? (Mother)
Isä? (Father)

Please forgive me.

The sky looks so pretty....​
------------------------------------------------------------​

Part 1 complete and part 2 Engaged​

SUPER EDIT: Damn

Cathrine's

Little Hellish

Memories

(2/2)

Marcos opened the door to the courtyard. Cecelia laid out, Miss Cathy sitting with her face in her hands. He checks the hall behind before closing the door and checks the cylinder on his revolver.​
"What the hell is going on here?"​
Cathrine wipes the tears off and gives Marcos a dirty look​
"As I promised we're talking. What is to you?"​
*I was hoping he wouldn't show till I got the good part. Maybe I'll tell him.*
"Talking? You'll have to fill me in some time."​
Did she not guess? Thought the smears of blood on the girls shirt gave it away.
"Cecelia needs to leave," Marcos was stern, he walked back to the glass door and peeked into the hall. Turning and stepping through the grass toward Miss Cathy he cocked the pistol,​
"If not now, then soon."​
Marcos checked the cylinder again, still six rounds, and looked at her sheepishly,​
"Habits die hard."​
Six bullets against a whole building of people with fucking super powers? Marcos gritted his teeth and grinned a little. They won't get her while I'm still here.
That little shit of a pair of kids. Damnit. The deans had already told me to keep the girl on a leash. No arguments to be made, they were going to come for the girl now. Damnit. Damnit it all.
Cathrine clearly sees through him​
*He's really stressed. I would be too if I was taking care of this girl and she was covered in blood*
"You should calm down your sweating. Why are you so work up for?"​
*Strange, if tries anything I'll snap his neck but Cecelia. Maybe just his arm.*
Cathrine mentally prepares for the worst.​
He turned away from Catherine, "Check Cecelia, is she out cold or what? And what happened, another fit of hers? Curious, did you wonder why she was spotted in red, or did you let it pass?"​
Still on the bench, Catherine just sat staring at him, possibly afraid? Marcos couldn't tell, a pause and awkward silence between them.​
"Well are you going to help or what, Catherine? It's really quite simple, the students Cecelia attacked talked about her, now the dean would like to her start class early."​
He lit a cigarette as he ranted.​
"As to why I'm worked up, I uh," a light laugh, "Kinda pulled the gun and walked out. Nothing that would get me fired, surely, but like what I did with you. Show him that I wasn't quite fucking around. The dean is logical if anything else. Said if I stay, the girl will be safe."​
Does Catherine even know what to make of this?​
"If you stay the girl will be safe," how damn cliche can you get? Marcos thought, and grimaced at the hoaky-ness.​
"So, we get her out of the school. Easy," Catherine probably thought he was on drugs, a lot of people thought he was on drugs,​
"She has a friend she talks about. Rebecca, 'who stays in the park a lot.' Cecelia should go to her. I'll stay here with you, we'll find the actual leaders of this damn school and kill them. Cecelia, oh I don't know. As long as she is safe."​
Click. Swoosh.
The door to the garden opened.​
Marcos spun.​
Weapon raised.​
Silver of the pistol glinting in the moonlight.​
Hammer back.​
Finger to trigger.​
"Yu?"​
"I have come to take the girl," Yu's voice was malicious.​
"Wait. You're fucking with me," Marcos lowered the pistol.​
"Yeah," he laughed, "Thought someone should get the door for you."​
So how the hell does he know we're here?
Cathrine gave Marcos a strange face​
*What hell is wrong with him?*
She stood up and placed her hands on his shoulders.Cathrine gave him smile it was smoothing to him. The second Marcos smiled back she slap his face so hard that he fell the to the ground. She proceeded to stomp on him as Cathrine yelled​
"Calm Down! Cecelia is fine, I trust her enough to ignore the blood."​
Macros covering his face from the beating " Why are you..."​
"This sort of thing happens! Bullies are at every school!"​
Cathrine stops the onslaught.​
"Besides, some of the students either turn to me or Keytara for any bullies.​
Now will you relax. Gosh or do in need to hurt you agian?"​
"They will kill her," he rubbed his face.​
Sonova, she must teach me that.
"Nah, they won't," he removed a pack from his coat and shook it, "Any more of those strange ones you smoke?"​
Marcos smiled and spat out a gobbet of blood,​
"They won't kill her, not if they can use her. But you've seen the other kids with powers, she won't last long in their little war."​
"Hell, Catherine, if you had a..." pause, "Nevermind. But I'm sure you understand my concern at least slightly."​
"Sorry, may be overreacting slightly" Marcos said.​
"Slightly?!" Miss Cathy hissed.​
"Well, where I come from, teaching, students don't regularly try to stab each other to death."​
"We're not where you come from, Marcos," Miss Cathy said, smiling.​
*This Fucker is to much and I thought I get stressed*
"But yeah, I do have a few left. Here. Now I was going to finish the story with Cecelia but you happen to intrude, bastard."​
Cathy hands Marcos a cigarette and then it hit her,​
"I thought you were going to... Wait the dean wants her to start classes?"​
"The intrusion was an accident I assure you, and yes actually, I am a bastard but that's irrelevant," Marcos lights it, drawing a breath, calm now, "Time was rather important."​
He smiled and went to a knee. Fishing his pistol from the grass and holstering it beneath his coat, "Yeah, that's what he told me. Didn't seem hesitant to let me know. What did you think I was going to do? Kill you? Now who is paranoid."​
Marcos laughed a little, and Miss Cathy hit him the shoulder and knocked him back on the grass.​
"Told you when we first met, Miss Cathy," motioning to a still-passed-out Cecelia, "Neither of us are good for a fight."​
Cathrine reaches out her hand and helps him up. She twists his arm and grabs his chin with Cathy behind him.​
"Well, I have to do something about that then"​
Might as well train those two
---------------------------------------------------​
The dream was real.​
I think.​
More fighting, more killing.​
I don't know if I want to. Fight? No.​
This is not home. Ancora is no home for anyone.​
We should have ran. We should have just left.​
Marcos won't leave with the woman still here.​
You will pay for your sins, cruel one.
I have to leave, there will only be more of this.​
Rebecca can help.​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------​
And there you have it!! Go now and do something! I don't know *Brrp*

Forgot to thank that Dap_of_Oppo guy!!! He is a trooper!
Dap of Oppo
what fuck does that even mean??
^what hell am I talking about?

?_?

I was thinking that late into the story, a small team will (rather, could) be formed to infiltrate Ergon and find out valuable info from their main headquarters. Taking a leaf from "7 Samurai", the team will comprise of the 7 best warriors of Ancora.

Back