Closed Door Namco-Bandai Press Event

• Admin
As most of you probably know by now, there was a press event held by Namco-Bandai today in San Fransisco. During the event, I got to spend some time chatting with FilthieRich, Hisaharu Tago and Michinori Ozawa!

Details of the event will be released throughout the week, so be sure to follow the official Soulcalibur Facebook page, @filthierich, and of course, @Daishi_CALIBUR.

We will keep you updated with the pertinent information as it becomes available.

IMG_0243.JPG

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
If "Sophimare" would be true, Sophitia doesn't necessarily have to be alive. Her soul may be resting in peace, while SE takes over her body as a host, and possibly uses Sophie's voice to deceive. So yea.... *cough* Isaiah *cough*.

If "Sophimare" would be true, Sophitia doesn't necessarily have to be alive. Her soul may be resting in peace, while SE took over her body as host, and possibly uses Sophie's voice to deceive. So yea.... *cough* Isaiah *cough*.
The same dude said something like that. I'm going by what the description says (If you want to see go here http://www.facebook.com/SoulCalibur?sk=app_216630818382606 and look at potroclus and read his family) but good point though.

OMG that's true! A lot of people have died a lot in the series...

Nightmare
Maxi
Astaroth
Cervantes
Tira
and now Sophitia!?

Now, nothing can surprise me anymore...

Source that only console versions apply or retraction of story related claims plz.

Hm, I thought this was general knowledge.

anywho, one of the only games I know of that include arcade versions as canon is Tekken (probably because it's an arcade-based video game from the start lol).

anywho, one of the only games I know of that include arcade versions as canon is Tekken (probably because it's an arcade-based video game from the start lol).
What happened to street fighter? the first game didn't even have a console version.

Live streams

1 Viewers
THUNDA_HAWKE
THUNDA_HAWKE
Retro Game - feeling Nostalgic, ask me why... Join my community !discord - GPG Goals Follows: 200 Subs: 10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back