Closed Door Namco-Bandai Press Event

• Admin
As most of you probably know by now, there was a press event held by Namco-Bandai today in San Fransisco. During the event, I got to spend some time chatting with FilthieRich, Hisaharu Tago and Michinori Ozawa!

Details of the event will be released throughout the week, so be sure to follow the official Soulcalibur Facebook page, @filthierich, and of course, @Daishi_CALIBUR.

We will keep you updated with the pertinent information as it becomes available.

IMG_0243.JPG

Jason Axelrod

Jason Axelrod

Owner and Operator of 8WAYRUN
At the end of the day, When Ubisoft accepts that Ezio will be in the new installment, Ima go throw it in everybodies face who didnt beleive, but if they deny Ezio then................

I hope the updates are up very very soon. I think I'm going to try the new "Amy" with that magic ball and claw fingers.

I will say it again GT TV is getting the exclusive rights to revealing the guest character and if the trailer for episode 503 of GT TV is correct we will also be getting a new guest trailer. It will be out tomorrow; trailer for event:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-503-gt-tv/722440

so we should know everything by tomorrow as far as the guest character goes...we might learn a few new things besides that though. (my guess we will have to wait for other announcements before the full details of the event are released. GTTV likely only got the rights for one of the news releases. who knows maybe we will get more. be hopeful either way all the new news will likely be out by next month

I will say it again GT TV is getting the exclusive rights to revealing the guest character and if the trailer for episode 503 of GT TV is correct we will also be getting a new guest trailer. It will be out tomorrow; trailer for event:
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/episode-503-gt-tv/722440

so we should know everything by tomorrow as far as the guest character goes...we might learn a few new things besides that though. (my guess we will have to wait for other announcements before the full details of the event are released. GTTV likely only got the rights for one of the news releases. who knows maybe we will get more. be hopeful either way all the new news will likely be out by next month

Tomorrow, what time?

OMG! Seriously, why does every unknown character look like Raphael to apparently at least a half of the users here?

You're right! As I could check if there is a pattern in the Character Selection screen, I think that there are only new characters in the first line.
As I can also see, the second line is the returning European human-form characters, and the third line is divided in returning Asian characters (left) and returning weird-looking characters (right).
The last line is the only one which I can't see a pattern, as there is no character revealed. Do someone know what is that in the first space of the last line?

Ezio, Leixia, and Sophmare are in there. That's great!

I can't tell if it's Leixia or Talim. And I can't tell who the person next to Viola is, Raph????
I highly doubt that Nightmare's new host is Sophitia, the eyes just didn't seem "feminine" enough. Either way, I guess we'll just have to wait and find out later.
THRILLED to see Leixia's portrait in the roster now! :)

You're right! As I could check if there is a pattern in the Character Selection screen, I think that there are only new characters in the first line.
As I can also see, the second line is the returning European human-form characters, and the third line is divided in returning Asian characters (left) and returning weird-looking characters (right).
The last line is the only one which I can't see a pattern, as there is no character revealed. Do someone know what is that in the first space of the last line?
create-a-soul mode. it's a sword and shield so most likely cas. also the first row is new, second row is old, third row is old, and fourth row is new. probably.

With the eyes, you couldn't tell what they
gender were.

OMG! Seriously, why does every unknown character look like Raphael to apparently at least a half of the users here?

Well Z.W.E.I didn't count because he was just a silhouette. You can actually see this guy's face.

I think the first line and (maybe) the last line are for new/second generation characters (eg, offspring of original characters). I further suspect that the characters in the first line are more directly connected to soul calibur or soul edge due to their parents or masters. Whereas the last line are for second generation characters that are not "central" to the tales of the two swords (eg, looking for the swords to become stronger). The second line is for original characters with direct link to soul calibur or soul edge. eg, cervantes would go here as well. The third line is for original characters that are loosely connected to SC/SE eg, Mitsu is only looking for the blades because he wants to be the strongest.

Live streams

6 Viewers
SeichoTV
SeichoTV
Few Ranked matches while buzzed. Come vibe friends :3 ☯ | Love Questions and Anime! Ask up c: |

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back