Dampierre and Co's CaS Tips and Tricks Compendium Curio~!

I have a quick question to see if anyone had a tip. I hate Viola's hood and I recreated her without it (Albeit when her armor is destroyed she becomes naked) but there's one little problem. A non-recreated Viola (So a normal Viola) is wearing panties or something with her garter belt. When you recreate her, you get the ugly shorts. I've tried the gym shorts but they conflict. Does anyone know a way to give her panties without conflicting or making the outfit look weird? Thanks in advance.

If you use pattern Modern 11 on a full body suit (Or on anything, really) and change the first color to dark red and the second to normal red it gives the impression of the the character being some sort of magma monster.

I have one, but it's not exactly the best or the most noticeable at certain angles or is noticable when it clips. You can extend the Elegant Bob hairstyle with the use of Helmet Ornament: Flames. Here is the formula that I use. Feel free to change it up a little, especially since you can do this up to three times depending on the number of special equipment used:

Back: -24
Width: 6
Length: 50
Depth: 50
Rotate Vertically: -167

Here is an example of what a final product can look like with two of the ornaments used.
09391f4a872611e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg

I have a quick question to see if anyone had a tip. I hate Viola's hood and I recreated her without it (Albeit when her armor is destroyed she becomes naked) but there's one little problem. A non-recreated Viola (So a normal Viola) is wearing panties or something with her garter belt. When you recreate her, you get the ugly shorts. I've tried the gym shorts but they conflict. Does anyone know a way to give her panties without conflicting or making the outfit look weird? Thanks in advance.

If you use pattern Modern 11 on a full body suit (Or on anything, really) and change the first color to dark red and the second to normal red it gives the impression of the the character being some sort of magma monster.

Forgon's discoveries have logged everything from countless experiments. Alas, this does not include what you mention. However, I must ask, have you tried the bikini option DLC? It should rectify your issue or have I misinterpreted what you ask?

--Forgon

I've tried the bikinis, yes. But the problem is that you can see the straps. I don't think there is a solution to my problem, but I wanted to put it out there if anyone ever found one. Thank you for your suggestion, though! :)

I've tried the bikinis, yes. But the problem is that you can see the straps. I don't think there is a solution to my problem, but I wanted to put it out there if anyone ever found one. Thank you for your suggestion, though! :)

My best recommendation is the default underwear then and then make it her skin color. Best solution I can imagine. That or do the same with the bikinis. I have no data corresponding to whether or not stickers can be placed on undergarments to simply cover the straps with skin colored Motifs. Forgive me.

--Forgon

My best recommendation is the default underwear then and then make it her skin color. Best solution I can imagine. That or do the same with the bikinis. I have no data corresponding to whether or not stickers can be placed on undergarments to simply cover the straps with skin colored Motifs. Forgive me.

--Forgon
Thanks for the advice. But, sadly, I can't do either of those. T^T

Unfortunately, your magnificence, I'm not mod here. (I could have sworn we put this in the casual forum to begin with, but maybe a super-mod moved it.)

But I have a request in to Brewtus to extend my powers to this forum as well. If he allows me, it will be one of the first things I do. I wanted to do it before it got moved here.

I thought not sharing that was part of the unspoken agreement we all had -_-
LOL sorry. It really was just a guess. Any idea how they did that thing with the hunter suit in my spoiler? I want that way more than I want nude undies. It's 10 times sexier.

Unfortunately, your magnificence, I'm not mod here. (I could have sworn we put this in the casual forum to begin with, but maybe a super-mod moved it.)

But I have a request in to Brewtus to extend my powers to this forum as well. If he allows me, it will be one of the first things I do. I wanted to do it before it got moved here.

Whatever is best for the community really. I did realise it had been moved but didn't dwell too much on it, as you know I was in two minds about it's location anyway.

And here's hoping Brewtus gives you the green light, not just for this thread but for the sake of better management overall.

How about instesd making a new thread with the first five or six posts only for the various tips and have that stickied instead? It's a fairly common practice on other boards when people are posting very informative topics. Check out Nuwayu's(I'm sure I butchered that name) stickied topics at GameFAQs/GameSpot SCV boards for example.

NO ONE POST YET

NO ONE POST YET

And so on. I'm sure the new thread train sounds dull as hell, but it could give us and everyone viewing a better sticky.

How about instesd making a new thread with the first five or six posts only for the various tips and have that stickied instead? It's a fairly common practice on other boards when people are posting very informative topics. Check out Nuwayu's(I'm sure I butchered that name) stickied topics at GameFAQs/GameSpot SCV boards for example.

NO ONE POST YET

NO ONE POST YET

And so on. I'm sure the new thread train sounds dull as hell, but it could give us and everyone viewing a better sticky.

A fair comment and one that I had considered, however at the time Le Bello didn't want to breach any of the rules, in particular the multi-posting one.

If needs be, then I can see two options: A mod does some mod magic to create a new second post for me, or, with permission and planning, I create a new thread and this one is deleted. At the minute though it's fine as is, and since I'm back from my holiday, I can begin editing the new suggestions into the first post... In a bit.

Oh, alternative idea I'm sure everyone would jump on that's in the same vein. Volunteer to have your posts edited :D

Back