[Florida] lol, Florida thread

Yeah. It sucks we can't do that again for awhile. Unless the moons are aligned with Venus which makes Rich, and Darryl have the same days off. Maybe it'll happen.

Anywho, some of us should see our ranks boost up dramaticly next week. I finally got around to submitting our past tourneys to the ranking ladder. I hope I did everything right. *crosses fingers*

I'm not trying to put a downer on anything, but I'm sort of in the dark with my Condo. The market is turning, and the owner suddenly became evasive.. I may be sort of out from hosting for longer than expected. Sorry guys.

Anywho, some of us should see our ranks boost up dramatically next week. I finally got around to submitting our past tourneys to the ranking ladder. I hope I did everything right. *crosses fingers*

Nice, I didn't realize they would be accepting them after the fact, so I didn't bother trying to get the info.

I'm not trying to put a downer on anything, but I'm sort of in the dark with my Condo. The market is turning, and the owner suddenly became evasive.. I may be sort of out from hosting for longer than expected. Sorry guys.

Damn! Someone needs to be 236Bed for this!

yea... sorry about that.

why do user names always have to be at least three characters?

Hey enk are you sure that tournament info was all correct? The numbers of participants are off from my recollection and I don't remember nix being at vengeance or the sheik for that matter. Also the sheik tied 5th at the november Gigs monthly but he's listed as 9. I don't know what else might be in there.

PS. my name is also misspelled several times, though that didnt seem to affect the ranking process.

/edit/ If you want I can send a PM with more detailed info.

Ah, I always pronounce it Suri Ad, that's my fault. It just sounds better than Swee Rad. Bad habits are hard to break. Your ladder ID number is your saving grace.

it's everyone's responsibility to know what their number is when they go to a tourney that's involved in the ranking ladder. If you don't know your ladder ID, you can find it here http://www.8wayrun.com/ranking.php?do=print_players. When you sign up at a tourney, give them your ladder ID as well so when they submit the tio file you will get your proper points applied.

Hello to Florida!

I will be moving out there this May to live permanetly with my girl. I believe its the Fort Lauderdale area so i'm just wondering who resides out here.

Needs more Kilik? Who else here plays "Village Boy"? Damn, Ft Lauderdale is far from Orlando. Hopefully we can at least get a session every now and again. Anywho, we'll welcome you to Florida soon. Voldo paitently awaits.

6 years, and this is still the thread name! (I coined it!)

Don't worry gaiz, I'm only here to troll! What's up!?

finally, wg has come back to soul calibur! always fashionably late eh?

suirad, i see what you did there. ;p

Back