= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you totally nailed the face, but I think the colors are a bit off; Or maybe the armor choice isn't the best. There's just something about him that looks weird, I just can't identify what it is.

Well, you totally nailed the face, but I think the colors are a bit off; Or maybe the armor choice isn't the best. There's just something about him that looks weird, I just can't identify what it is.
I think colors are just not the best choice but other than that is AWESOME! also loved the Zelda, freaking awesome job Italian :D

shk.png

I think you have 2 or 3 counts in PS3 to make so many awesome characters... because I can't believe you just delete your creations!!! it will be a big problem to me hehe

Wow Charlotte is great, and the others too....!!!! I really want to see Haohmaru, Genjuro and Nakoruru if you have plans to create them...., anyway great job for one more time...!!!! Well done Gatsu :D

Thanks guys

I really want to see Haohmaru, Genjuro and Nakoruru if you have plans to create them....,
Nah, as said i've probably end with SS, next update will be almost surely about originals.
Or maybe 2p for my "lost souls", like Hwang, Zasa and others (problem is i'm REALLY finishing slots,at this point everything i have is something that i really like. I'm probably going to do a save on usb(better,in a couple of usb) and then erase a lot of stuff

Hey gatsu love your work as usual quick question if you don't mind? How did you do SPAWNs head
Silk mask and 2 luminous rings for the eyes.
As stickers the sun as base to apply a cooler filter/pattern, then that yellow griffon emblem for the white part and a couple of black card symbols(flower and heart if i remember right) to give the right shape

I really love that altered Hannya mask.... it takes on a completely new character!!!
very cool stuff.
Lol lets talk about similar minds,that little mask was my favourite part of the whole pack :D

Okay then, 2p costumes for Hwang, Zasa and the others....??? Wow this sounds more interesting than SS....!!!! I will be waiting to see this...!!! You always show us gorgeous CaS's...! And don't erase your previous stuff, all of your CaS's are amazing...!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back