= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outstanding work as usual. They all look amazing. I really like what you did with the knight's helmet.

Thanks guys
As ever i like see when in a update peoples say to like different entries (Kitten even liked most the one i like less :D), it push me to don't drop stuff that i feel as weaker than others, because maybe somebody will anyway enjoy it :D

Anyway

work-in-progress1.jpg

I'm making originals for another update, as now i'm just at 2 and i like both very much :D
Few days and new update is coming!

ps: i just seen again the Darkstalkers oav, and i made a decent Hsien Ko; maybe i post it later,just to break the wait :D

ps: i just seen again the Darkstalkers oav, and i made a decent Hsien Ko; maybe i post it later,just to break the wait :D

Very quick-simple stuff but fun

hsien.png

The fake boobs-heart item trick is fun, i've seen it in the past used by 2-3 creators but never used it :D
This was the first try, now i used it also for one of my originals (next update) and surprized me, wait and see :D

That Lei-Lei cleavage trick is ingenious!

I need to add this to my repertoire. You are a greatest inspiration!

Nice Hsien-ko, I have always been amazed by your creations Gatsu.(especially your originals)

I have to say though, it is very similar to GamingValhalla's Hsien-ko. I saw him used the almost exact same technique for the cleavage. Still, they both look great.

Thanks guys :D
That Lei-Lei cleavage trick is ingenious!
I need to add this to my repertoire. You are a greatest inspiration!
You're making your own tities now? I am speechless. <3
Nah,don't want get credit for it :D
As said the fake bewbs trick is kinda old, i've seen it get used at least 3-4 times and from different peoples :D

1-Nice Hsien-ko, I have always been amazed by your creations Gatsu.(especially your originals)
2-I have to say though, it is very similar to GamingValhalla's Hsien-ko. I saw him used the almost exact same technique for the cleavage. Still, they both look great.
1- Thanks dude!
2- no surprize... the road to make Hsien Ko is pretty straightforward and you basically have all pieces you need. From there you just have to add bewbs and that one is the most common trick to do them :D
Only doubt you can have during the process is if give her Guillotine or these Vega-like claws... to be really close claws was the best option,but i chosed guilllotine because visually are more fun to see :D

Little update this time,i've a couple more but due lazyness i did'nt make the pics montage for them,so you will see them in the next one :D

Ok, let's start

Casanova- Him, teh legendary fucker and our national hero :D
At begin i was unsure if go by Dampierre style (joke character approach) or Alpha Pat (elegant, and the sword in the sheath seem a cane)... so i made two version/colours, blue Damp: red APat
Result, at the end i chosen APat, but now i don't know wich colour/version erase :D
casblu.png

Taiga Khan- Is started as experiment with the fake boobs trick, but then i developed it and now i like her
She's definitely the most badass "lil girl" that i ever made :D
taigas.png

Jarom- Finally finished my african pirate, is end up being totally different... dropped the tribal/cannibal stereotype and moved in other directions. Really like how the hairs are ingame, even if the price is all 3 gadgets :D
jarom.png

Astrid- Like Taiga she's started too as experiment, in this case i wanted use the 1p Ivy outfit as start to make a full uniform. Is end up as some kind of royal palace guard, i like how the weapon fit with her. (the blue is less saturated in the actual version)
hawkk.png

Kodra- Not a real CAS, as you can see i used Night as base,so is impossible give him a name.... but for what i was thinking use Night was only way and at the end is resulted better than expected,really fun to see ingame :D
kodra.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back