= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pac-bot :D

pacbot.png

Still unsure about wich weapon give him... Hilde is my favourite for this CaS,but the boxing glove look like shit on the sword. Is really hard find a stance that fit with that -HUGE- 3d model :D
Sieg and Pyrrah are the most solid options,but honestly there are at least 5-6 char that i will chose over them,but sadly all have some animation problem :D

Lol well done. That's amazing. I think he looks best with Siegfried by the way (Mecha-style Soul Calibur sword).

1-this is freaking awesome I still can't figure out how u did it.
2-BTW why not Devil Jin?
1- a skeleton, a couple of bags, a Pacman, boxing gloves and awesomeness :D
2-You mean why Heiachi with DJ style and not DJ?
Because i recreated the SC2 guest-console trio :D
If you just mean why no DJ at all, the reply is because fuck Jin and Devil Jin :D

Lol well done. That's amazing. I think he looks best with Siegfried by the way (Mecha-style Soul Calibur sword).
Good eye, i've try it and with the correct colour scheme was perfect (maybe TOO perfect, i like the weapon to quickly get the eye, this one do a fusion a lil bit too much), was my second choice... but then i took the Ogre Mace,i liked how it give to the whole CAS a "toy" look.
But main problem is that i don't like Sieg animations on him, Sieg is too plastic and fluid
I like more Hilde stick-in-the-ass animation style,it give a more toy-robot feeling :D

Whoa dude amazing, about time you put these mad skills to good use and made joke characters :D
(I need to get the boxing gloves for a similar CAS of mine).

Don't post him in Le Bello's contest so that I can win. Wait a minute.. FORGET I SAID ANYTHING. Never mind you already did D:

2-You mean why Heiachi with DJ style and not DJ?
Because i recreated the SC2 guest-console trio :D
If you just mean why no DJ at all, the reply is because fuck Jin and Devil Jin :D
I think he means why didn't you give him DJ style.

fair enough XD, I said DJ cause of the boxing stuff, he kinds of...u know, box XD
Oh,lol just now i get what you mean... as style for Pac-bot :D

Yeah, DJ is'nt a bad option
The stance work better than many others (usual problem #1), there is no weapon that can bug(usual problem #2) and the hand-to-hand style have some sense

But still sadly DJ hit like a little pussy (if i can chose a tekken char Jack was perfect),too speed/quickness/acrobatic oriented for a big ass (height 5/heavy built, many stats +20) robot :D

Apparently Sieg is the only that combine no bug stance, no bug weapon, big ass funny weapon, heavy hitter style :D

GREAT!!!! they are amazing... all of them... that priest is fucking awesome... but I'm in love with Elinor... I could marry her right now hehe

Originals time!
Some finished,some wip

Elinor - i really like this one, look legit ingame. She replaced Yrsa (the viking babe) in my originals
elinor.png

Schneider- A werewolf demon hunter priest with some Clint Eastwood too. Lol
sneid.png

Sir Valiant - Half joke character, just think at some kind of legendary super hero knight :D The proportions are all Vanillaware style :D
cedrich.png

The Collector- your mighty vg item seller,when you're in some dungeon trouble he got all shit you need. Even cats, it seem :D
collo.png

???- Because african machete pirate sound like a badass thing. Still w.i.p
thun.png

???- Boring one, but since is a while that i don't post stuff i use it as +1 :D
bfyr.png

Last version of PAC-Bot and Lucius
luct.png

post moved (re-posted and deleted the old) due page-change, thanks to RD and BRV who liked the first :D

GREAT!!!! they are amazing... all of them... that priest is fucking awesome... but I'm in love with Elinor... I could marry her right now hehe

Of this new group is probably my favourite too
I really like the vanillaware wannabe hero too, but when i play Hilde style it's all PAC-Bot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back