= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I've been more in the P4A forum and haven't posted here in a while. Totally love you recent creations the Sieg 3P and this Mitsu are just awesome, I hate mitsu but with this 3P I might actually use him

For Mitsu i still pray the november dlc rumor to be true, IF they finish to release official chars pieces i can do the Mitsu 3p that i planned for months (need Mitsu 1p/2p and Yoshi 1p pieces)

If not fuck them :<

ps: if is fake i see this forum die pretty soon

For Mitsu i still pray the november dlc rumor to be true, IF they finish to release official chars pieces i can do the Mitsu 3p that i planned for months (need Mitsu 1p/2p and Yoshi 1p pieces)

If not fuck them :<

ps: if is fake i see this forum die pretty soon

My Yoshi 3P relies on Mitsu and Nightmare's 1 and 2p stuff, so I hope it comes out too. =/

i don't need DLC to do great mitsu 3Ps, period...my old warrior mitsu is DLC free, but my Grand Vizir i couldn't have done without the Cervy chest piece...Mitsu is still a realm of possibilities, provided you have slot space, which i don't ;o)

so like Gatsu i'd say, fuck them for making us spit money for things we should have had for free in the first place (like proper offline modes)

It is sad Pocky and Mitsu stuff isn't in, who cares about bathsuits or Talim's catpaws, i sure don't

So from a few pages back...

Elinor...another ginger Scottish person? How am I supposed to condone this horrific steretyp- oh? Boobs, you say? Well played...

Incubo's cool. I can imagine him with Mark Hamill's Joker voice. Also, I may or may not have stolen his nose...

...I stole his nose.

Great stuff, dude! :D

...I think I made it out without it happ-PANDA.

Forget it.

Another lil update!

Yoshi 4p: I should call this 3p, i yet loved it and it replaced my old one.
Bringed his style a lil bit back to the origins, before going -on both SC and Tekken- full carnival wagon style (in SC with good results btw). Is a way compatible with the forced simple custom Yoshi of SCV
The point here was not the over flashyness but quality: main thing on edit Yoshi is bluff and make it seem that you was not limited by the many horribles Yoshi cas limitations. So i focused -2 slots- on make the arm (main problem, too simple, too useless) look legit and i used the only detailed good looking part (the chest area, with kanji and iron ribs) to get something good from something overall bad :D
Also obviously thanks to Holy for teh eye trick!
yosh.png

Viola 4p: Still working on this, i find her visually very fun. A little bit of Ino a lil bit of Capcom
viow.png

Ogre: ever seen him as one of the few tekken characters that can fit with SC universe. Also i still need a CaS that can bring me to use DJ style... SCV yet lack of styles,why waste one? :D
I know, no shield: the helmet take yet the 3 slots, and all gadgets ae needed.
I still i've to find my DJ gameplay creation: Ogre is height 5 (and i don't want short him), where a legit DJ style must be played at tall 3 (or 4?) height size.
Definitely far from be in the best of Gatsu league, but fun to see for some matches, specially if he's in Kilik's cave stage or night coliseum
ogred.png

thanks to Holy for teh eye trick!
Ah, no problem, I'm just happy to have helped inspire one of your CaS.
Usually I'd say that Yoshi 3P has too much going on, but because it's Yoshimitsu, it just works. Bravo, it looks great!

I'm not too certain about Viola's pauldrons being placed on bare skin, I feel like there needs to be some visual link to make them fit in, if you know what I mean, but that's just my opinion. (though I did notice how you used the patch sticker on her dress to match the pauldrons.) The grinning hat is just brilliant though!

Thanks to all as always :D

I'm not too certain about Viola's pauldrons being placed on bare skin, I feel like there needs to be some visual link to make them fit in, if you know what I mean, but that's just my opinion. (though I did notice how you used the patch sticker on her dress to match the pauldrons.) The grinning hat is just brilliant though!
Yeah i know, but i just like so much how these shoulder-pads work on her line... usually in these case a sticker with some special effect (blue or gray patches or the zip) do the dirty job but on officals char skin you can't. Counting the 3 gadgets yet used there is nothing that can be added without stel something from the actual design.
Good thing is, ingame they just seem connected to the jacket :D
She's a wip, but possible changes are a improvement of the hat face, reduce a lil bit the sickle size and maybe i'm considering a change of colour scheme

Good suggestion, i considered it to gain a slot but at the end
Nah, i like it... not only ingame the blade work extremely well on all Viola's hand attacks, but also the sickle have a specific chara design reason behind it: is the little sickle used by witches and druids to cut plants for theyr potions
Just to give an example:
http://niche-desktop-testing.s3.amazonaws.com/desktop-wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/getafix.jpg
A way can be remove the sphere-pestle, but i like it because it create a nice connection withe the sphere-bells on her arms

Now i've maybe a "solution" but i've still to try it, let's see how end up if i like the result i put viola v2 in next update :D

Uh... the link in the first post doesn't work anymore...

Is there any chance you could make a table of contents with links to all of your creations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back