= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably one of the best uses for the wonder jacket I've ever seen (and I usually hate that shit). I think I'll try to make something out of it now :D

You need the right attitude for dat jacket :D

Somehow I see Pimp Raph fighting against Dampierre quite well.
Good eye, is started exactly thinking to troll with style like Damp,the very first version was with a top hat :D

Best Mitsu edit I have seen so far.
Sometimes the trick is keep it detailed but simple :D

Effectively the title IS ambiguous, there is my name,but there is dat "random" too :D

No problem dude,as i said is not to be rude just to keep things clear, i seen you're new so i gived you the link to create personal ones (please when you have done remember to delete here,knowing people if they see one start posting teh shitstorm become imminent) :D

Fucking holy Clovers tribute time! :D

Bayonetta (this ingame work very well, the voice, Viola animations, the demon effect that make appear black feathers at every hit and so on... Ivy is my second option but Viola imho work better overall)
soulcaliburb.png

soulcalibur2.png

soulcalibur1.png

soulcalibur4s.png

soulcalibur3.png

Gene (from GodHand. This ingame is'nt that bad,way better than these pic... ps3 screencaps are too light. Still nothing incredible,will probably erase it soon)
soulcalibur7.png

soulcalibur5t.png

Hey, I don't want to be THAT guy, but would it offend you if I asked what your formula for your Gatsu CAS is? I'm really impressed by it.

Hey, I don't want to be THAT guy, but would it offend you if I asked what your formula for your Gatsu CAS is? I'm really impressed by it.
well,in SCV posting formula is a lil more complicated,specially since mine is on italian,so i not even know pieces names in the english version

Just copy using eyes, the pieces are easy to recognize
The body is tall 5 (the max) and the base built is the slim one
The hard part is recognize the 3d object,i try to help you

i used
-deer horns to do the front "4 hairs",you see just the pointy end,the rest is inside the head
- half moon to do the blind/closed eye,again here too 90% of it is hidden inside the head
-the gun to do the iron arm

well,in SCV posting formula is a lil more complicated,specially simce mine is on italian,so i not even know pieces names in the english version

Just copy using eyes, the pieces are easy to recognize
The body is tall 5 (the max) and the base built is the slim one
The hard part is recognize the 3d object,i try to help you

i used
-deer horns to do the front "4 hairs",you see just the pointy end,the rest is inside the head
- half moon to do the blind/closed eye,again here too 90% of it is hidden inside the head
-the gun to do the iron arm

Thank you so much. I really appreciate the trouble.

well,in SCV posting formula is a lil more complicated,specially since mine is on italian,so i not even know pieces names in the english version

Usually I've the same problem here, but you can change the language from the settings of the PS3, both English (United Kingdom) or English (USA) are ok ^ ^. By the way, the most difficult problem is recognize some part or stickers and place them in the right place, hope Bamco make an update for that ^ ^

at least we italians have a good representant in SCV, Voldo was a little bit weird, but Ezio rule XD

Usually I've the same problem here, but you can change the language from the settings of the PS3, both English (United Kingdom) or English (USA) are ok ^ ^. By the way, the most difficult problem is recognize some part or stickers and place them in the right place, hope Bamco make an update for that ^ ^

at least we italians have a good representant in SCV, Voldo was a little bit weird, but Ezio rule XD

But you understimate my lazyness :D
Anyway as said many times (and Gatsu is one of these) is really easy recognize the piece, yet more complicated show how i've done things like hairs or the blind eye, is all about me tell the pieces used,and peoples trial and error... no pain no gain :D

ps: yes,Ezio rule as fuck, the other day i win one Indiana Jones style, there was a flying (44B) Sieg in teh air with his mighty sword... i killed it in mid air with an arrow in teh face :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back