Hawt Girls Appreciation - Now with 100% Moar AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

What kind of Man or Chick are you?

• b00bs !!

Votes: 96 45.9%
  • AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

Votes: 113 54.1%

• Total voters
O.o *scratches head* boys......

Well, boys be boys......I'm sorry to have offended the "sausage fest", but try to see where I'm coming from.
Everywhere I go, every boy I meet is a little too nice.

(*jokingly*) stop being sexist!!!
i hate the time difference... i don't get a chance to defend myself until it's too late XD.

Thats because they're trying to get into your pants. If anyone says otherwise, they are lying.

lying or gay or they have erection problem... um... yeah... i'll stop now...

.... um... back to topic...
Getting back on point. Try Camilla Belle on for size. I'd hit it so hard, whoever pulled me out would become king of England.

not my type...

It is a scientifically proven fact that girls who's names are bell/belle will be hot.
good examples.

she's not Bell/Belle but...
KariByronDemotivationalPoster.jpg

12070m.jpg

mythbuster-kari-byron.jpg

This thread delivers!

Getting back on point. Try Camilla Belle on for size. I'd hit it so hard, whoever pulled me out would become king of England.

She needs to do something about them eyebrows, but I would NAMU the NAMU out of her. NAMU NAMU!!!!!!

Well, boys be boys......I'm sorry to have offended the "sausage fest", but try to see where I'm coming from.
Everywhere I go, every boy I meet is a little too nice.

Well I am not offended. I don't see why a guy can't do something nice without there being a hidden agenda. I'm a nice guy, I do nice things. Like someone is going to give me that aaayyyyuuusss for doing something nice. It doesn't work that way, especially since most girls are going to give it up to some jerkface anyway.

What you want to do is differentiate the guys who are nice from the ones who are overly nice. If they are really going out their way to do something nice for you regardless of how you treat them, then they have an agenda to get in you.

And if guys are staring at you to the point where they act as if they've never seen a girl before, then post a pic so we can get our stare on as well. :-)

Allyourbase has a point... the overly nice thing normally describes desperation.
However, at the same time... I don't even open doors for girls without expecting a BJ atleast...

Fuck being nice it had been proven that most girls prefer to be treated like shit so I act like a complete ass and the relationship last longer, but when I'm nice shit ends quick go figure

Oh my....

I need to start writing my book I've been told I should write. There is a boatload of misinformation about what women want.

If I may interject, women respond to confidence. Unfortunately, some of us interpret "being an asshole" as "confidence." Falling all over yourself to get on a girl's good side isn't confidence.

Thread needs moar Kristen Bell. The things I'd do to that babe.

ijizzinmywarhol.jpg

Well I am not offended. I don't see why a guy can't do something nice without there being a hidden agenda. I'm a nice guy, I do nice things. Like someone is going to give me that aaayyyyuuusss for doing something nice. It doesn't work that way, especially since most girls are going to give it up to some jerkface anyway.

What you want to do is differentiate the guys who are nice from the ones who are overly nice. If they are really going out their way to do something nice for you regardless of how you treat them, then they have an agenda to get in you.

And if guys are staring at you to the point where they act as if they've never seen a girl before, then post a pic so we can get our stare on as well. :-)
Well besides the words in red, a somewhat redeeming post of yourself.
Allyourbase has a point... the overly nice thing normally describes desperation.
However, at the same time... I don't even open doors for girls without expecting a BJ atleast...
Desperation? Lol. Now I understand why certain guys from jobs want to hire me. Pervs.
Fuck being nice it had been proven that most girls prefer to be treated like shit so I act like a complete ass and the relationship last longer, but when I'm nice shit ends quick go figure
That's too cruel. At least say some girls. You watch too much drama on TV. =p

Women,
At least the ones that I've known,
Do not wish to be treated one way or another.
They wish to be unique in the eyes of their companion;
A rare gem discovered once in a lifetime.
They want to be told that they are that rare gem.
They want to be treated like a princess
And they want to be hit hard when passion rises.
They want to have a flower
Left on their pillow
Which still hosts a drop of morning dew,
And on a different day they want to be pushed up against a wall
Shirt torn
Kissed slowly and deeply
Entered slowly
And then have the roof torn down with animalistic desire and love making.
They want to be wined and dined at nice restaurants,
and they want to do nothing on the sofa for a day.
They like men to know what they want
and not have to be told.
They want a man to share in responsibilities
but not be a milktoast panzy ass weakling who has no mind of his own.
YOU volunteer to do the chores, instead of doing them because you are asked
BUT also let it be known that it's because you love them and that your relationship is equal in all things.
They like to have a door held open for them and their chair pulled out
But are also game for you to go down on them in the elevator.
They like to travel
To see exotic places
To dance
To show charity to those in need
And cheer for the underdog.
They like a man who can cry
But that will go over better if you're a trained fighter or a physical laborer.
An office smack who cries can be considered a puss if it is done more than once a year.
Be able to listen to them and REALLY care about what they are saying.
Gently rub their back after they get home from work, and let them do the same. It's about give/give, not take/take.
Touch their skin more gently than a summer breeze while you lay in bed on a Saturday morning.
Don't be a dog; just wanting to satisfy your urge.
Be about the romance
And then the intensity and passion in the all night love making marathon is beyond description.
Give more than you receive
But know that you will receive because of it.
Treat them like they are made out of a flower petal
...gentle
...fragrant
...beautiful
...perfection incarnate
But also do not hesitate to put your hand in her hair, gently pull her head to you to kiss her,
...and certainly do not neglect the hair pull (always firm and never jerky) during sex.
I've never known a woman who does not like
Her neck to be touched with your lips
To feel your breath on her skin
and then to be bitten as if you are Edgar himself (Twilight) ...but never leave a mark.

Women are mysterious. They are beautiful. The right one is worth every poem written and sunset watched; every moonlit walk and long conversation over a cup of coffee. They are worth lying in bed with and doing nothing but talking about the future.

When a relationship goes bad is when the two are no longer ONE, but start to demand their rights as individuals.

I'm not an expert,
but these are a few of the things I have found to be true with the couple of women I have known.

Conversely, "Constant dripping on a rainy day and a contentious woman are the same" - King Solomon

If you have a bad one, life is hell on earth :)

That's too cruel. At least say some girls. You watch too much drama on TV. =p
And yet you only responded to the guys who made asinine remarks. Did you notice? As experiments go I guess even challenging or insulting somebody is a way to get their attention.

Back