Lost Swords

Honestly, I'm pretty happy with Soul Calibur (SP). That's something I always wanted since......SC4 I think and is hands down the most powerful Sophitia weapon you can get for free. I think there's like 1 or 2 premium SP weapons that can beat it.
Sure, the crafting is going to be a pain (though expected with the never seen S++ rank) but in the end, it's gonna be worth it once it's developped to the max.
You'll be spending 20 million gold on a weapon that can't be awakened?
and i was wondering that since the weapon says Soul Calibur[SP],which i assume is short for Sophitia,do you guys think that they'll be releasing soul caliburs for the others?

Actually EVERY premium weapon beats it, its only better than the "free" weapons you can get by leveling up, farming, or grinding SES ranking. The catch is its extremely expensive to level up, more so than pretty much everything else. Essentially bamco give you a freebie in a way that's better than the free stuff, but only marginally better AND you have to grind your ass to finish it (hope you like doing 500 angel depot runs :p)

SP is just a lazy way for bamco to use the same weapon model for the clone weapon users. So Pyra sword and shield would have PY at the end, it doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:
Actually EVERY premium weapon beats it, its only better than the "free" weapons you can get by leveling up, farming, or grinding SES ranking. The catch is its extremely expensive to level up, more so than pretty much everything else. Essentially bamco give you a freebie in a way that's better than the free stuff, but only marginally better AND you have to grind your ass to finish it (hope you like doing 500 angel depot runs :p)
More like 500 gold drake on very hard, you are gonna need that much gold to get the job done. The free mechanical series has better starting stats, but its full upgrade is cheaper and just a little worse than soul calibur.

Last edited:
Has anyone found a legit way to combo into SC's WA?

Update if anyone cares. My Pyrrha is level 30~32ish so I've been leveling up my Sophie who is level 17~18ish right now. Still waiting for Amy. Leveling up Raph might be a better idea in case they give her another scramble....

I made notes in Page 132 on the Weapon Art. Well, that didn't go noticed lol..
I had seen your post already when I posted my post. I just wanted to see if anyone else had come up with new stuff.
how well does raphael fare in the scramble? I never used him much because I thought you would run out of time because of damage scaling if you spam his infinite.
I meant like an Amy specific scramble. In the last one, if you used Raph, Amy or Nightmare, you basically won because of the HP and attack buffs they got.

thinkingofaname said:

SP is just a lazy way for bamco to use the same weapon model for the clone weapon users. So Pyra sword and shield would have PY at the end, it doesn't mean anything.

Woops, you're actually right, my mistake. But yeah, since I will not be spending a single buck on the game, that's probably the best I can get. It's gonna be a matter of getting the character parts with lame stats I guess, if they didn't scrap those in favor of the considerably harder to get real character parts ^^'

Regular GI doesn't give you anything in this game. It is quite useless for the most part. Way better in main SC games.
The sad thing is that some people decried GI in SCV to be useless because it burned meter. At least it kept your opponent stunned long enough for you to use a follow-up attack.

In LS, however, though GI's do not require meter, they stun your opponent in a shorter time-frame, allowing them to interrupt your follow-up attack with a poke...

I'd rather have a useful GI that burned meter than a useless one that doesn't.

Welp, Maxi is up, for $60 dolloars, lul. Drop in another 30 bucks, and you unlock mina. Guess ex-pirate is cheaper to hire than plastic surgery korean eh?

On the serious note, the GI in LS give less than 8 frames advantage, can't test how much less since no training mode but for most part its probably better to just block the thing since most stuff are around -i6-i8 on block anyways. It still is good for guardbreaker moves though, and the window its very generous. It is also kinda useful against mixups (potentially) since it GI lows too. Of course the AI doesn't really do "real" mixup so the application is kinda questionable. Lastly it will interrupt stances, may be useful against the likes of Maxi if they ever put him as AI. Overall I don't find GI useless, not all that useful but still have some uses.

Welp, Maxi is up, for $60 dolloars, lul.

For the UK, he's Half price. For those who might wanna snag Seong Mina while the price is low.. Best to do so now.

Premium chests were £19.99

Premium Chest x12 Now = £9.79
Premium Chest x6 Now = £6.19
Premium Chest x1 Now = £1.69

Calculated, the character's costs are.
Maxi's Cost = £19.58
Seong Mina's New Cost = £29.37

Renewal on Amy & Seong-Mina's dragon weapons in x6 for 1st and 3rd time aswell.

For me here Premium treasure chests are $16.99.
So i got maxi and mina for $50.97
No offense but lol@ those who got mina the first time.We're getting the same stuff for about half the price now.
So combos?
I'm literally button mashing as maxi now.

This trend is saddening though.In a FIGHTING game,instead of FIGHTING to unlock our characters we're buying them.Beating the very hard mode in a character unlock quest feels great,now just shelling out our money is all we're doing

Last edited:
Sales do wonders to reap in the $$$. Now take a step back....you are still paying $25 for a single character, I don't think I seen any fighting game or company that has the gut to charge that much for a single character. You can't even play them offline lol. Ido hope the $$$ is going to the next SC, but for some reason I think its going to tekken instead.

What the hell?! The Sale is over! I was going to buy them this afternoon. I thought it said the sale was going on till the 27/11 in Premium chest prices!

Sales do wonders to reap in the $$$. Now take a step back....you are still paying $25 for a single character,

+ 12 items. two SR/S with the chance of getting a SSR/S+ and two accesories. It not just for a character.

I believe the funding is going to a Soul Calibur game because they already hinted they were making one on facebook just about a week ago.

Sales do wonders to reap in the $$$. Now take a step back....you are still paying $25 for a single character, I don't think I seen any fighting game or company that has the gut to charge that much for a single character. You can't even play them offline lol. Ido hope the $$$ is going to the next SC, but for some reason I think its going to tekken instead.
I paid $50 for 2 characters,5 rank S weapons,2 rank S equipment,30 rank A weapons/equipment and 6 accessories.So not a ad deal i think.But yeah,error 2005 has returned,was not there for like 2 monhs and it came back the day they released maxi.I think that the servers can't take the pressure
+ 12 items. two SR/S with the chance of getting a SSR/S+ and two accesories. It not just for a character.

I believe the funding is going to a Soul Calibur game because they already hinted they were making one on facebook just about a week ago.
Chances are that it'll just be rank S items and not S+.So where did they hint at another SC game?
Post?

I paid $50 for 2 characters,5 rank S weapons,2 rank S equipment,30 rank A weapons/equipment and 6 accessories.So not a ad deal i think.But yeah,error 2005 has returned,was not there for like 2 monhs and it came back the day they released maxi.I think that the servers can't take the pressure

Chances are that it'll just be rank S items and not S+.So where did they hint at another SC game?
Post?

This.

jzid5j.png

nd0607.png

For the UK, he's Half price. For those who might wanna snag Seong Mina while the price is low.. Best to do so now.

Premium chests were £19.99

Premium Chest x12 Now = £9.79
Premium Chest x6 Now = £6.19
Premium Chest x1 Now = £1.69

Calculated, the character's costs are.
Maxi's Cost = £19.58
Seong Mina's New Cost = £29.37

Renewal on Amy & Seong-Mina's dragon weapons in x6 for 1st and 3rd time aswell.

WAITING FOR THIS FRIDAY PAY DAY, I NEED TO BUY THIS DEAL NOW ASAP!!!!

Back