Lost Swords

I can't see your point. Being a 2P costume of Mina changes the fact that it's a silly design?
I wasn't referring to the silly design part (which I agree with), I was referring to you worrying about Hoshino. He didn't design the costume or pay someone to make it skimpy, he was just adding in a costume from SCIV.

That aside, I think everything will turn out fine. This is an irrelevant cashcow F2P game, it's meant to be dumb and not competitive. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

I can't believe they actually used those camera angles with Amy. Sophitia never got that when she was wearing the exciting costumes.

No mention of that video on their twitter or facebook. Seems like they aren't proud of being forced to do free-to-play too.

Alright, any one still bothering to play the scramble?

If we can realch total 1 billion shards again, we can get soul edge for Pyrrha.

If you are grinding, please use my character as much as you can, I really want to get Cervantes' mechanical sword.

Wouldn't it have made more sense if they used that outfit on Mina since it's ACTUALLY hers from SCIV? (>P_P) Meh!
So in summary you play this game to a) Get/buy useless clothes b) Get/grind/buy old characters. When does it end? When all the characters are released? (>X___x) I just hope SCVI comes out NOT after this game ends, cuz that may take ages. If SCIV comes out when Lost Swords is still struggling to run away from a deep grave, I can live with that. If not....
Kappa Time to join the MK community.

10492121_842998715743462_8509540694923079160_n.jpg

This is so fucking good! e.e

I was starting to have less interest since I leveled the Soul Calibur up to the max but then the event for this month showed up and has been pretty convincing

1.jpg

They're releasing this S+ outfit which was initially a SE scramble reward in the FP chests!!!
It used to be one of my fav custom outfits from SCIV on Sophitia so I need to get these, already spent my 20000FP and got only the hat and the skirt so far.
They're also giving bonus FP points for login everyday, up to about 57000FP if you log in the next 30 days.
I'm definitely playing to get all of them!!

EDIT: Nevermind about the FP points, they're only giving up to 7500 for those who haven't logged in for 30 days. Apparently, you can screw yourself if you play regularly -_-'

Last edited:
Hey just wondering, in Soul Calibur, does counter hit only boost your damage in the 1st hit? Or does the rest of the combo gets the counter hit boost too?

Hey just wondering, in Soul Calibur, does counter hit only boost your damage in the 1st hit? Or does the rest of the combo gets the counter hit boost too?
The first attack will give you a 20% or 10% more damage(depend of the counter type) But the next hits will have the same damage.

Back