Men of the Fighting Game Community

Broly is also shirtless.
The way he dresses is how he was raised culturally. Remember when I said if humanity was known to be commonly naked, none of us wouldn't care as much as how we do now. That's Broly's side of the story. Except he wasn't completely naked, he just look kind of close like a cave man as a kid. Then was raised with what little he had. He doesn't know what its like to live in a city like Kakarot or dress modernly like them. He's like a native Indian, except a Saiyan.

Wouldn't it be funny if this became some illuminati conspiracy and DEX turned out to be one of Catgirl's alternate accounts/personas?
Go to her youtube channel, you'll see her. As for me go to the pictures thread, you'll find me.

DEX, please just stop showing yourself up and either get back on topic or stop replying.
What do you mean, "back on topic"? I have been on topic haven't I? This thread is named "Men of the fighting community". All we've talked about (or at least I did) was all about men. Gay men, gross men, straight men, buff men, even my own ass. I get the feeling that your looking at me as if I'm the only guy here. So what's the matter, Mage?

I stopped reading when DEX said he was gay for Broly.
XD I'm not, trust me.

Anyways

To clarify this all up. I think some of you are trying to say to not judge it or mind it. If that person takes pride in being who they are, you should respect that. & yeah, I would agree. Even if that dude loves being naked in a thong with long ass hair & poses like a woman. I would agree, I suppose. Like other people who are culturally raised in living naked or what have you. No I wouldn't mind it.

That's where you guys are probably getting at. However, where I'm coming from is that how weird would it be to take some guy from his home land & putting him in a different home land? Would it not be weird as shit to see him do shit no one else does? That's where I'm getting at. Now if you were to live on his side of the land, it wouldn't be as weird as it would in your home world. Because everyone does it! Shit I don't even think I gotta explain this all word for word, because I'm pretty sure you all know my point.

So yeah, I guess if that woman like guy wants to be prideful in how he is, being naked with long hair. I suppose I wouldn't mind it. It's astonishingly weird as fuck, & I would react to it! Yes, but that's only because it's new to me. & that I have not seen a person do the shit he does. But I'm gonna respect his pride, because that's how he is, I guess. Is this what you wanted? Forgive DEX if his reactions to bizarre things are extremely unpleasant & done harshly. Just not used to seeing something new that would not only effect, but damage the fuck out of my comfort ability. I don't train on that shit everyday.

Last edited:
Spreading your homophobia all over this thread is what's the matter. What is your problem with gay people? Do you think they have a disease or something?

Let's take a DEX example out of some DEX logic. DEX goes out; walks for about 10 mins. I see a hot woman, my dick gets hard & my tension rises! "Touch DEX's hot bod, Mi'Lady". DEX goes on & eventually comes across a dude. My dick remains calm before the storm. & my emotions silent. Be the average guy & say "Lets get a beer & shoot some pool".
Gay people can't play pool or drink beer?

Gay people can't play pool or drink beer?
According to his logic gay people all look like bitches and act like one. (Page 2)

He should write a book because i'm intrigued to see what gay people can and can't do.

That said, I don't like Gill/Urien/Algol "outfits" because they're bland. But it goes the other way around as well. DOA with the bikini outfits are bland and lazy as well.

with gay people? Do you think they have a disease or something?

Actually, homosexual males make up 73% of all new cases of HIV infections in the USA alone. Also, if you're a homosexual male you're more than 5x more likely to catch an STD than a straight couple...

Sorry, thought I'd mention the negatives of choosing that lifestyle since everyone here is trying to glorify it... =P

aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuusssssssssss™

You aren't wrong.

Actually, homosexual males make up 73% of all new cases of HIV infections in the USA alone. Also, if you're a homosexual male you're more than 5x more likely to catch an STD than a straight couple...

Sorry, thought I'd mention the negatives of choosing that lifestyle since everyone here is trying to glorify it... =P

Glorify? I don't know about that. Laughing at viewing that lifestyle with pure revulsion? Maybe.

I have not posted in a long time, but I felt I needed to say this.

@DEX: You do not have the right to judge homosexuality openly, even on an online forum. If some of our posters were gay and read your hurtful posts, how would they feel? It exists in the world and whether it is right or wrong depends on your beliefs and opinions. Please keep your revulsion to yourself. Homosexuals are human beings just like you and you have to respect them as people.

While that is a fact, I'm pretty sure Mage was not referring to the physiological issues. He probably meant that DEX was viewing them as if they were deviant and abnormal in a sociological manner.

I agree with Landslide that people are not glorifying, but concerned with disdainful attitudes towards it.

Reactions: CFW
choosing that lifestyle
STOP.gif

While that is a fact, I'm pretty sure Mage was not referring to the physiological issues. He probably meant that DEX was viewing them as if they were deviant and abnormal in a sociological manner.

I agree with Landslide that people are not glorifying, but concerned with disdainful attitudes towards it.

Whereas I don't think anyone on this board is "homophobic" I feel it's wrong to say to him not viewing other men as sexually attractive is "close minded".

I see more of "what's wrong with you?" rather than accepting he's just straight... Not to you, but Robert J king needs to stop with his biased propaganda. -__-;

I see more of "what's wrong with you?" rather than accepting he's just straight.

I don't think anyone gives one flying fuck about him being gay or not. His reactions which has a lot of red (Or pink) flag statements just makes it really hilarous.

I don't think anyone gives one flying fuck about him being gay or not.

Oh really? 2 pages of text regarding it has to say otherwise. Not to mention Robert's always very adamant to advertise homosexuality on this board and defend it as much as possible...

Not that anything is wrong with you if you're gay, but saying you're weird if you're not is messed up... >:P

Last edited:
Do I have to be gay in order to avoid throwing up when I see a man who isn't even naked? Do I have to throw up when I see a man that is naked? Why am I throwing up? Why are we even talking about naked men?

I edited this because this went to a strange place. Not the naked men, mind you, I see a naked man every time I shower. Does DEX wear a bathing suit in the shower?

NO! STOP LANDSLIDE STOP IT

He isn't homophobic. I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing that he is androphobic.

EDIT: What the fuck am I even talking about anymore

EDITx2: I have lost my mind.

Do I have to be gay in order to avoid throwing up when I see a man who isn't even naked? Do I have to throw up when I see a man that is naked? Why am I throwing up? Why are we even talking about naked men?

I edited this because this went to a strange place. Not the naked men, mind you, I see a naked man every time I shower. Does DEX wear a bathing suit in the shower?

NO! STOP LANDSLIDE STOP IT

He isn't homophobic. I'm not arguing that. I'm arguing that he is androphobic.

EDIT: What the fuck am I even talking about anymore

EDITx2: I have lost my mind.
Best post EVER

Back