[Montreal, Quebec, Canada] Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.
kk should I bring anything btw i can play with both xbox and ps3 controllers?

Well depends on if MysticBoudha is bringing his PS3. We all pretty much have dual-modded controllers but there is only one 360 stick. Bring a PS3 controller just in case. There are plenty of 360 controllers there.

sick theres a mtl soul calibur scene ive been playing with mtlsf for a couple of years so ive been around at hq before and foonzo now

Man i'm starting to get hyped for the 24th. Pretty sure we are gonna see some new characters. I hope so. I SOOOOO want a Hidden sword fast draw fighting style but more Samurai like ( A.K.A Fuck Setsuka ). Mitsu having lost relic stance is a pretty good hint of this being a possibility. You know a character like Ukyo from Samurai Showdown :D What do you guys think?

What's happenning on the 24th? Doesn't 5 come out on the 31st?

Hey Dragonfall, your stick's a Qamba R4, right? I preordered one a couple of weeks ago and I think it finally shipped... hopefully I'll be able to bring it next time (or the one after).

MysticBoudha, are you still playing UMvC3? I need some buddies for player matches.

I play all fighting games except SSF IV my friend oh and DOA i hate that shit!!! On the 24th , there's a pre-release stream of Soul Calibur so i'm guessing we will see some new characters there. At least i hope so!!!

Hey Dragonfall, your stick's a Qamba R4, right? I preordered one a couple of weeks ago and I think it finally shipped... hopefully I'll be able to bring it next time (or the one after)

Yup, Qanba R4. Excellent stick with two minor nit-picks:

1. Turbo doesn't work in 360 mode
2. Start button is a very cheap one. I replaced it with a Seimitsu.

If you bring it next time we can play on 360 with two sticks.

DOA is the best games!!!!

I'm just into more competitive games. DOA is fun for casuals nothing more but i'm everything except casual when it comes to fighting games. It explains a lot why i hate this game. Its all about looks and ease of use. :S Kinda like checkers are compared to chess. But hey we all have our own tastes :D

Thanks for the vid Enrique but i'm more into practical stuff. These combo's are for flash the majority of them isn't garanteed. Still my only complaint is that it would be more appropriate to call the vid a combo exhibition rather than advanced combo's.

Also you like chess. If you wanna play i'm down anytime. We could play on any site or even here by MP lolll.

I'm coming as well. Are we good with Nomac's Xbox (assuming he's taking it again)? I can take mine as well, but I don't leave work until 5:30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back