Natsu Questions And Answers / General Discussion

Its worth it though! You can get awesome wall combos if you are close enough for the A:6 to W!, its very useful and im sure its possible to get the JF version almost all of the time.

22_88A is +13 so you have a bit of time.
A:6 after it is also good for RO, but you have to check the distance as A:6 (and also AAB and KKK) can partially whiff, leaving you unsafe.

What are you thinking? 22a ch into 4b, 3kkk, 1a in open field? Yeah that'd be a bit overkill for how much utility the move has

This is kind of off topic from what yall are talking about so I appoligize in advance... but ive noticed something really annoying with natsu's 22_88B, it sometimes gets janked out of the launch for reasons that I am not aware of. It doesnt even seem like you can get a 1A after the weird stun it produces. Im guessing this happens when I hit someone out of something specific, but I would like to know why this happens and how I should follow it up becuase at this point im so used to it happening. I guess I will see if I can set the situation up in practice mode and go from their.

22b is two hits, the 2nd one is the launcher. If you hit someone off axis or just clip them, only the first hit will connect leading to the situation you noted. I don't think you can follow up with anything

Ahh okay thanks man that makes a lot of sense, I was hoping that their would be some kind of follow up since it puts them at the ground right at your feet but atleast I know now not to try and do 1A.

Xiba's 6bk is a wierd situation for natsu.

AA or a:6 will punish 6b by itself but will get ch if he does the k since it goes under/around the a.
2a will beat out the k but if he does 6b into ce you're screwed.
If you block 6b and then jg the k you are generally back turned and can get a meaty bt a+b combo punish. If for some reason you are still facing forward a+b is still guaranteed on jg.
If you jg the 6b you can 3a and BT CH the k making a backthrow/mid scenario where they have to duck to avoid the back throw.

It's not very good. What is happening in a backdash cancel is getting the first couple frames of the backdash canceling and repeating. Because of this characters that move back fast atbthe beginning such as aeon, hilde, nm have A great backdash cancel. Natsus kinda starts off slow and then she takes a hop backwards.

depends on what she knocks you down with. if its just something like A+B, 6AK, or 8A you can just tech and jump. Things like A:6 or a A+B air hit just eat it on the ground don't try to ukemi. Also jumping the bombs applies to the UB bomb the purple bomb just block it. You jump the purple bomb but she can A cancel to hit you in the air not much but it stops you.

Oh god I wish people would jump the 4A+B more often, then I could get that free AC A:6 >:D everytime that situation hsppens its just so nice.

Couple random tidbits.....

I've been practicing my JUGs lately and have found 3 common ones where natsu gets a free 4a+b.

Nm 1a6, after things like ch 6k or 66a

Maxi 66b, after things like 11b or stance b+k auto gi

Pyrrha 66b be, after things like ch 1k or 22a. You need to jg the first part and step the 2nd then bomb.

This is something I think everyone should practice as its where the meta is headed. Huge momentum shift from opponent getting further guaranteed damage or a tech trap to eating 1/3 or 1/2 health bomb combo.
So I was back tracking today and this caught my interest. This seems like some serious shit that could be really useful, if you have anymore tech on this kAb you should share if you can.

Back