[Oct 25, 2014] Edge Master Series Major 2014 (London)

There's a 2v2 tournament already, any exhibition stuff you can do if there's time. I was trying to explain to @HolyCarp that London is dabes, we might have to do a London vs. Rest of UK one to prove that.
You're not prepared for the level of play north of London. Brace yourselves, Winter is coming.

occasionally canoodle @HolyCarp
Brace yourself, more "shipping" is coming...

Last edited:
I meant in the Ranking system... and why do you never see your FB messages?!? Lol. Would be so much easier than coming on here!
@WolfLoneThe is a scrub, I don't think he would make the London team .... Oh damn that wasn't friendly and inviting. Please forgive me @Mage @Le_Bello and @Sett :'(

There is no Landan team

edit: maybe if there was a CAS competition.... =D

who ever makes the character with the biggest breasts wins Kappa...HeX edits allowed

You're not prepared for the level of play north of London. Brace yourselves, Winter is coming.

lets have a tourney to see who is the most free...I bet I'd win hands down Kappa

It would be nice just to hang with like-minded people and occasionally canoodle @HolyCarp and sometimes @Mage

Sorry, there's a strict no anoodling policy. There's even a sign on the door.

No we're too bad at the game to attend such a prestigious event.

edit: maybe if there was a CAS competition.... =D

Keep trying your best to twist my words, only makes you look more like an idiot.

Is this because London sucks at canoodling? You can admit it, it's ok. We can help you.

I think we'll admit defeat on that one :)

Question to the people coming, who would come on the Sunday as well, and who is interested in a SC2HD side tourney? Cost of Saturday/Sunday should be a fiver more so £15 for the whole weekend but I'll have to check with the venue guys first.

Sunday for will be taken up by hopefully going to MCM London with family that day. I'm going to see if it's possibly to stay at HOG on Saturday evening then leave in the morning and meet up with them at MCM.

Yeah it's probably best to do it all on the Saturday, so people need to get there latest 1pm.

I've updated the 2nd post with all the people that are will/might come. Also don't forget to find a partner for the teams, you can start posting your team with your name and I'll update it.

It's okay to just turn up and pay the entry fee right? There is almost no point my joining the tournament as I'd just get bodied immediately but I'd still like to appear just to play casuals/watch some good players/get more involved in the community.

It's okay to just turn up and pay the entry fee right? There is almost no point my joining the tournament as I'd just get bodied immediately but I'd still like to appear just to play casuals/watch some good players/get more involved in the community.
some things aren't all about winning, this isn't a Capcom major where huge amounts of prize funds are to be won, sometimes just the experience is enough, but yes you can pay at the door and play some casual games

UGH SHOULD I JUST SIGN UP DO YOU THINK
if you feel you're not ready then don't push yourself, or let others pressure you into doing something you don't wanna do, not the end of the world if you don't sign-up, they'll be other tournaments

As I said to Phil O, casuals are what make these things worthwhile. If all you got to do was play in the tournament, I don't think many would show up. So yeah you should definitely come, you can always join the tournament if you feel like it. Also offline is a million times better than online, even with SCV's netcode.

Last edited:
I dont think i'll be staying over sunday night too due to work on monday after and i'll be leaving early in morning on sunday so wont have time to play more, but i'll be at HOG early on saturday so i'll play all day then with whoever is there xD..

Back