[Oct 25, 2014] Edge Master Series Major 2014 (London)

I'll be bringing my Converter too but it's a little dodgy, also my PS3 doesn't have Dampierre. Regarding overnight the website says it's an extra £10.

Little update, Solo will be first thing 1pm start on Saturday followed by the Team tournament, and Top 8 will be in the evening depending on time. Best to get there at 12pm when it opens to get casuals and pay your entry.

this is why I say I'd bring my PS3 down...I have Damp installed on mine, unless @Rakazuki wants to log in onto your PS3 and download Damp from his account...or I could do that :P

I'd keep the packaging if I were you though. I've tried about 5 different wired xbox pads and only one of them worked with the converter lol.
lol not to worry, "I got the touch, I got the power" ...make sure you test it out first

So, Viola isn't banned for this major. I guess banning her for 2 years made Europe feel like POSERS & FRAUDS for no clear reason over a combo video.
I thought only the back throw inf was banned...unless I'm mistaken, but to call out the entirety of Europe as frauds and posers, is kinda harsh don't you think, I mean you're basically asking for trouble

God, I had no idea she was banned in so many places. Will I be hated for playing her in London? D: D:

Yes :) But don't worry you won't be the only Viola there, Jesse is coming too. Also I've heard that you're Viola is good, so I'll be booing both of you when you're playing :)

@Frayhua did you seriously just post that much in my thread relating to Viola... who is actually allowed at the tourney? You forgot to read post 4, about you actually showing up to anything ever. Can a mod please delete all of Frayhua's posts from this thread.

Regarding banning her from last year, only reason was to encourage EU players to come. It literally made no difference since no who played her was interested.

MAN this whole thing makes me so sad I don't have access to a PS3 anymore. :( I'm really looking forward to going but I wish I could practice just a little bit!
if you can somehow make it down to Bham I'll gladly practice with you down at mine

In accordance to Silent_Joel's request - I did a little bit of cleanup. This is a friendly reminder to please refrain from making posts that are off-topic, antagonistic, or redundant in nature. Hope you understand :).
thx man

ok so with that little tiff out of the way, the Ivy of Serbia and their Sole SC representative, @Maedhros, has shown interest in coming to this event

If only I had known two months ago, I'd definitely make plane ticket reservations. The return ticket would have cost me 100 €. Currently, it's 180 €, which is a bit too much for me. >_< Some other time, guys. Have fun.

edit:
I also better not show my face at a tournament until I learn those damn frame data. xD

Do people bring their own controllers? Thus, will I need to buy a converter too?
a lot of us do, but they'll be spares in case any complications arise, @HolyCarp mentioned that last tourney there were several spare official controllers, and just in case I'll be bringing a couple spare controllers over aswell...same with converters, XBOX won't be the only platform either @Silent_Joel (if he downloads Damp or gets someone to gameshare Damp with him) or I will bring our PS3's down in case converters bring up any complications. So there really isn't much reason to worry

If only I had known two months ago, I'd definitely make plane ticket reservations. The return ticket would have cost me 100 €. Currently, it's 180 €, which is a bit too much for me. >_< Some other time, guys. Have fun.

edit:
I also better not show my face at a tournament until I learn those damn frame data. xD

well that's a huge shame man, but there's a silver lining...we can organise another tourney to suit you.

Ban Viola, i'll come :P
Rudeb0y confirmed Frayhua 2.0 lol

edit:

Shame... Lucker/Scrubasa would've turned up. :P

In the spirit of the name of the tournament itself, I'll probably be playing a lot of Edge Master in casuals, just cuz.

Back