Originality

Baught the 2 available DLC's today and the following CAS are inspired by the new items.
I also created Dragon Ball Z's Picollo. Check out my gallery and find him in Gallery 2 (http://8wayrun.com/threads/ob-servants-scv-cas-gallery-customs-afro-samurai-and-more.11172/).

Dragonhunter Lordran (Original)
I added an violet gem to the skull because the gloves and boots have these uncustomizable gems.
soulcalibur5.png
What level did you get that helmet?

nothing like the helm in the dlc
there are some animal-heads and a shaman-like tiger head where you still can see the face of the character
also some butterfly and dragonfly wings

im not sure if they are all in the same dlc since i downloaded both the same time

i think internet got the answer :)

all in all pretty disappointing but again: i love the sc5 editor ^^

nothing like the helm in the dlc
there are some animal-heads and a shaman-like tiger head where you still can see the face of the character
also some butterfly and dragonfly wings

im not sure if they are all in the same dlc since i downloaded both the same time

i think internet got the answer :)

all in all pretty disappointing but again: i love the sc5 editor ^^
Well I searched information on it and the dragon helm was never shown before. Hmm..wonder if the third batch will have something more useful.

Is anything yet known of what might be in DLC pack three at end of month? Even non-surprises like the dragon-skull hat?

Yo everyone I'm back once again to share my characters with you guys. This time I got three to show off to you guys so tell me what you think. They also have some major parts in my upcoming story.

Voluntas (A mysterious Knight):
voluntas.jpg

Shin'ya (A ninja sent on a mission to the continent of Onoris):
20280682.jpg
yastanding.jpg
yaface.jpg

Giovanni Giullare (An entertainer traveling across the country of Lorran):
giovannigiullare.jpg
giovanniface.jpg

Hello I'm pretty new to this site but I'd like to share a few of my own original CaS. I'm probably not that good at making CaS but here's what I've got so far. These 3 have a little story behind them. My first one is Voldrich pretty much my own alter ego his 1p costume is pretty much dubbed as the Copper Demon and he's suppose to be an elemental master of earth I chose Aeon's style mostly because I've always liked to imagine being able to use dual axes and I finally got to use it in this game. I'll post some more later though.

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ.png

Damn that's impressive! Although I'm not sure if Cthulhu could really be considered as an original character. But considering how well you did it I don't think too many people will care. Well done Ob_Servant you've earned some major respect.

=) thank you guys

again just a small reminder that the colors of my tv must be pretty f***ed up
many of my cas look a bit "better" in terms of colors (for example: the body/arm skin and the gloves of cthulhu are nearly the same on my tv)

Back