SB3 Updates

My foot was bleeding when i returned to the domain,

Pittsburghs, will see wat we can do next year, Declared Undergdogs

that tournament was one of the best experience I ever had, (No sarcasm)..a....n....d(now comes the Sarcasm) Besides

the fact of Winning and Playing, i would do it all over again

cause that was the biggest tournament ever witnessed and my first out of town tournament. (Thanks to Master KaijinJin makin it all possible)

Njn-his owe man he ran that tournament like the sky was falling yo....lol

all in all I jumped into a ring with bears and was devoured, will see wat we can do next year.

Nash, Sazabi, Martin, Jaxel, Azh Cha Cha, you guys were a fasinating play display, yall dont need to hear that from me....ha, ha

And the Maryland players rep hard as hell_big ^^^ups

Thank u

(Ohio)

NVM..
Stupid Firefox doesn't refresh pages the way I wants it to. :(

Now this post is irrelevant.

ERm.

ASURA!

Ok. Relevance made.

Mad good showing by Kilik players there for sure. I'd also like to reitterate that the tourney being ASS, was not Webster's fault, he did what he could to fix a horribly ran and unmanageable event.

Props to him for trying, but shit went way to south for me to consider this a good tourney.

0 CASUALS!!!1!!!1

CHA CHA

Ok so in all seriousness, worst major ever in all of FG's? Can anyone think of one that was worse?

I'm still shocked that a major was run worse than Clash, this is unbelievable lol.

I honestly thought it wasn't possible to run a major WORSE than Clash 07, I guess I was wrong.

And WHO IS RUNNING THIS? I can't believe they didn't take signups and make a bracket based off that. What'd he do, just start calling off names and DQing people?

But I mean seriously, can ANYONE think of a worse organized major?

Kowtow complaint compilation.

Okay... we just got back after a 9 hour drive and I think I can honestly say this was the worst run event I have ever been to. I used to say EternalFighter and Jinmaster ran the worst events, but this was far worse. The Soulcalibur tournament had more registered players than Smash Bros, but for some reason why were completely neglected by the hosts. We were given absolutely zero casual stations, which of course means that people's first (and only) battles of the day were tournament matches. And of course, with the late start, people were waiting forever to get their matches in. God forbid Smash is run on anything less than 8 TVs and SC4 is run on anything more than 2.

Not to mention, during the Justin Wong VS MCYipes match, the hosts refused to let us continue the SC4 tournament until the match was over. They forced DigimonEmperor to delay the tournament yet another hour right in the middle. This tournament is also evidence in why you never make the brackets in advance, unless pre-registration also requires pre-payment. A LARGE chunk of players who registered didn't make it to the tournament, so there were byes and DQs flying around all over the place. Oofmatic got so many byes that he didn't play his first match until Midnight! Not to mention, people were getting DQed because they were busy playing matches in tournaments for other games!

Meanwhile, the brackets were so confusing that the TOs were unable to keep it organized. I played people I shouldn't have played and ended up in spots I shouldn't have been. There were byes in the tournament that ranked higher than me, and I actually won a few of my matches! Some people who went out in two ranked higher than me because they got 6 or 7 byes in losers. Yes, I actually got a bye in winners bracket too... but according to the brackets, I lost to it. This event was run piss poor and I absolutely will not be coming back next year. It ran on way too long and I don't believe ANYTHING should be judged by the results of this tournament.

Yes, RTD lost to WingZero, but he actually won his 2 out of 3 and they made him continue with a 3 out of 5 (when it should have only been 2 out of 3). Don't get me wrong, WingZero is definately a good player, but there were extenuating circumstances that affected the results of this tournament. KDZ should have done great in this tournament, but when he lost his first match of the night, it was already 4AM! The same goes for RTD and many others. Very few people were actually playing at the top of their game this time around; long drives and waiting 6 hours for your first match WITHOUT CASUALS will take a lot of the wind out of you. I was raring the go in the morning, but the time I had my first match, I was ready to call it a night.

This event was a major waste of time and money. Oh and ATL crew... playing you guys Sunday morning was the best thing about this tournament. I'll love to play you guys again, and remember that NJ will be better on their game at NEC. Don't expect us to roll over like we did this time.

Yes, RTD lost to WingZero, but he actually won his 2 out of 3 and they made him continue with a 3 out of 5 (when it should have only been 2 out of 3). Don't get me wrong, WingZero is definately a good player, but there were extenuating circumstances that affected the results of this tournament. KDZ should have done great in this tournament, but when he lost his first match of the night, it was already 4AM! The same goes for RTD and many others. Very few people were actually playing at the top of their game this time around; long drives and waiting 6 hours for your first match WITHOUT CASUALS will take a lot of the wind out of you. I was raring the go in the morning, but the time I had my first match, I was ready to call it a night.

huhImage2.jpg

i love kitties..................but i hate poorly run tournaments! WTF 4am!

Hi GGs to the few I played. Thugish Pond is one 'dangerous body of water'. Kid D Zaster had the worst Cass, but green/black costume > Rigel cat. ?? My terribad Cass will be less Terribad at NEC. Back to posting in the Guilty Gear fiasco thread

Just thought it was funny that he said the same thing like 8 posts in a row.

Yeah multiply that by like 50 in flashchat, I was mad steamin over this haha. I can't stand seeing events run poorly like this. And that Guilty Gear shit pisses me off too. And why the hell to other tournaments have to stop because of a Jwong MM in DAT MAHVEL? Makes no sense to me.

So far I've seen two people with experience in running events agree with me that this was the worst major ever. So it's not like I'm spouting off about nothing.

damn, I thought the bullshit only fell on Guilty Gear players this weekend. Sux to hear about the no casuals and damn near 12 hour tournament. Good shit to the top placers though.

See you guys at NEC / Final Round.
-Q

Wasn't there, but from what I heard, I'm glad I was unable to go now, even if it would have meant playing some top players in my primary game.

Is the person who won this primarily an online player?

Is the person who won this primarily an online player?

HELL NO Wing has been solid for a while playing down in ATL. Not as big a name because he's relatively new, compared to all the old SC2 names. People also didn't travel as much for SC3. But no way is he just some dude that came off the internet, lol.

Back