Shipping. Because you knew it would happen eventually.

When I try to think of a serious shipping I can't really think of any tbh. (besides RothyxSophie)

I really would like SiegxHilde to happen, but it sort of implies that women and men can't be friends only. ( Either that or she friend-zoned him lol)

When I try to think of a serious shipping I can't really think of any tbh. (besides RothyxSophie)

I really would like SiegxHilde to happen, but it sort of implies that women and men can't be friends only. ( Either that or she friend-zoned him lol)

Well, I think they pretty much friend-zoned each other. Lovers wouldn't warn each other about sparring being dangerous, they'd either decide it's not a good idea, or they'd go with such unrelenting fury you'd think they were trying to kill each other. Given, Siegfried was the one who issued the warning at the beginning, so maybe he friend-zoned her.

Well, I think they pretty much friend-zoned each other. Lovers wouldn't warn each other about sparring being dangerous, they'd either decide it's not a good idea, or they'd go with such unrelenting fury you'd think they were trying to kill each other. Given, Siegfried was the one who issued the warning at the beginning, so maybe he friend-zoned her.

Either that or they just never liked each other that way :o

Back