Shipping. Because you knew it would happen eventually.

I like Raphael/Ivy , I even made a fancharacter(thoue Ivy swore to never have a child) to be there daughter and I gave her the name Annabelle

they would be good together and think about it, shes english he's french and in Hetalia everyone has england and france together all the time, and they both have tainted blood the only difference is Ivy was born with it and Raphael was hurt badly in battle and infected
I have manny other reasons but it would be a long list so...

I like Raphael/Ivy , I even made a fancharacter(thoue Ivy swore to never have a child) to be there daughter and I gave her the name Annabelle

they would be good together and think about it, shes english he's french and in Hetalia everyone has england and france together all the time, and they both have tainted blood the only difference is Ivy was born with it and Raphael was hurt badly in battle and infected

The main problem I have with this is just how much England and France have hated each other, especially in that era (the French Wars of Religion had been going on for a long, long time by then, and we all know what religion does to sensible folks), and on top of that, Raphael is almost- I mean almost as in "one-in-a-billion he's not"- certainly Catholic, while Ivy practices what would be interpreted at that time as witchcraft. If anything, he'd probably rather see her burn while tied to an English flagpole than make babies.

Not to say that the pairing doesn't at least have some legitimacy... it makes more sense than pairing him with Nightmare.

Ivy has this goal of eliminating every trace of Soul Edge's taint from this world. Like in SCII, it's mentioned she killed everything, whether good or evil or innocent. It's a burden for her but that's her goal and then she plans to live out the rest of her life in solitude with her beloved sword once SE is 4ever gone. So... she would kill Raph as soon as she sees him. Oh yea, and that chastity vow she took up... so... well, at least you remember that part lol.
It also wouldn't make sense to pair Raphael with himself.
LOL

Ivy has this goal of eliminating every trace of Soul Edge's taint from this world. Like in SCII, it's mentioned she killed everything, whether good or evil or innocent. It's a burden for her but that's her goal and then she plans to live out the rest of her life in solitude with her beloved sword once SE is 4ever gone. So... she would kill Raph as soon as she sees him. Oh yea, and that chastity vow she took up... so... well, at least you remember that part lol.

LOL

This makes me really sad for Ivy :(

This makes me really sad for Ivy :(
Yes, it's kinda of sad. But it's something to admire about her as she's a really strong woman who really wants to destroy Soul Edge. I guess she doesn't really mind the solitude and having Valentine as her only companion forever. It's strangely almost poetic in a sad but beautiful way.

So I actually like her being alone like this since she projects this sad/heroic image. It's sort of the same feeling I had when I saw her SCIV ending lol. She accepted the fact that she had killed innocents and she didn't mind dying, but her sword saw her efforts for what it truly was and saved her :3

It has been quite a while since I have been here, but I would like to say that Raph and Ivy would actually work out. Ivy helped Pat with his sister even tho she was malfested. She has obviously softened up a bit, and Raph is definitely not catholic. If he was, he would have lost his faith as soon as he became a vampire. Besides, it has been made pretty clear that vampires can't have kids (Twilight not withstanding) so Ivy would have nothing to worry about. In addition they could meet up with Talim and just clear themselves up. I see Raph and Talim being business partners, but that is as far as that relationship will go. Talim's got a thing for Yun-Seung (If you can't tell why, look at their dialogue a little more closely) so she won't go for Raph, and Raph needs someone who won't age.

It has been quite a while since I have been here, but I would like to say that Raph and Ivy would actually work out. Ivy helped Pat with his sister even tho she was malfested. She has obviously softened up a bit, and Raph is definitely not catholic. If he was, he would have lost his faith as soon as he became a vampire. Besides, it has been made pretty clear that vampires can't have kids (Twilight not withstanding) so Ivy would have nothing to worry about. In addition they could meet up with Talim and just clear themselves up. I see Raph and Talim being business partners, but that is as far as that relationship will go. Talim's got a thing for Yun-Seung (If you can't tell why, look at their dialogue a little more closely) so she won't go for Raph, and Raph needs someone who won't age.
Ivy helped Patroklos because he's the wielder of Soul Calibur and he wants to resurrect it. She doesn't even know that his sister is malfested. Her aid could be seen as something beneficial to her own goals. She wants SE destroyed and if she helps Pat, he could do the dirty work for her. All she has to do is just perform that ritual to awaken SC.

He's a vampire but the more accurate term is "malfested"/tainted by the evil energy of SE. Now, Cervy Beards was tainted when he raped Ivy's mom so it is possible for malfested to have kids. Ivy and Raph LOL possibility for a kid isn't 0% and with both tainted, Ivy's worst fear of having a evil tainted baby might come true.

I can see your point that Talim wouldn't go for Raph at first. A girl like her would be saddened by his hateful view on life but she would pity him for his past and admire his good qualities like his love for his daughter. She'd just want to help him out of compassion and try to change his view on the world at first. The one I see falling first is actually Raph lol. In SCIII, out of his 5 destined battle, the way he talked to Talim was actually the most kindest and he'd probably be intrigued by how kind she is, since he views the rest of the world as selfish imbeciles and wants to change the world.

These two are exact opposites xD
She's kind, caring and gentle while he's bossy, proud and manipulative. But Raph can actually be caring towards others who helps him, like Amy. Talim out of kindness, would offer to help him. Whether it's curing him, hiding him from ppl who wants to burn malfested at the stake (Pat), help his daughter, etc. And he could in turn, develop feelings for her.
*And why does Raph need someone who won't age if he gets cured of his craziness malfestation? ;D

And since you mentioned Yun... I ship these two xD

...Raph is definitely not catholic. If he was, he would have lost his faith as soon as he became a vampire.

He's French. On top of that, he's a man of power, and coupling that with a shared religious dogma equates to having a lot of ways to manipulate anyone and everyone around you. Besides, just because you're an unholy being doesn't mean that you can't be part of the Church. Look at Benedict XVI.

EDIT:

I hadn't read the whole thing, and so when you mentioned that, my first thought was of this (warning, the picture kinda sucks).

Last edited:
Ivy helped Patroklos because he's the wielder of Soul Calibur and he wants to resurrect it. She doesn't even know that his sister is malfested. Her aid could be seen as something beneficial to her own goals. She wants SE destroyed and if she helps Pat, he could do the dirty work for her. All she has to do is just perform that ritual to awaken SC.

He's a vampire but the more accurate term is "malfested"/tainted by the evil energy of SE. Now, Cervy Beards was tainted when he raped Ivy's mom so it is possible for malfested to have kids. Ivy and Raph LOL possibility for a kid isn't 0% and with both tainted, Ivy's worst fear of having a evil tainted baby might come true.

I can see your point that Talim wouldn't go for Raph at first. A girl like her would be saddened by his hateful view on life but she would pity him for his past and admire his good qualities like his love for his daughter. She'd just want to help him out of compassion and try to change his view on the world at first. The one I see falling first is actually Raph lol. In SCIII, out of his 5 destined battle, the way he talked to Talim was actually the most kindest and he'd probably be intrigued by how kind she is, since he views the rest of the world as selfish imbeciles and wants to change the world.

These two are exact opposites xD
She's kind, caring and gentle while he's bossy, proud and manipulative. But Raph can actually be caring towards others who helps him, like Amy. Talim out of kindness, would offer to help him. Whether it's curing him, hiding him from ppl who wants to burn malfested at the stake (Pat), help his daughter, etc. And he could in turn, develop feelings for her.
*And why does Raph need someone who won't age if he gets cured of his craziness malfestation? ;D

UGH, why do you make so much sense <3?

Back