Soul Calibur 6 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff somebody Tweeted:
Wild speculation:
  • Soul Calibur 6 will be a Nintendo NX (launch? timed?) exclusive
  • Link will be a guest character as people haven't shut up about him since SC2
More wild speculation:
  • Content will be "localized" for the Western market, removing revealing costumes, armor breaking, certain CAS sliders, and any other "problematic" content
  • Winner of Soul Calibur character poll will be a guest in upcoming "Smash Bros NX Totally Legit Mega DLC Edition"
Absurd speculation:
  • Soul Calibur 6 will eventually come to other current-gen consoles "non-localized"
  • Deadpool or some fucking Star Wars character will be a guest fighter
  • The game will also come to PC where modders will add Geralt, Sonic, and Thomas the Tank Engine to the roster
  • PC modders will also take armor break to a whole other level

Soul Calibur 6 will be a Nintendo NX (launch? timed?) exclusive
635766835467649457186264911_go11.gif

A few things that I was thinking about:

-Something they probably will do in SCVI - More voices. What I want for a long time is a shy girl's voice, for example for my Pyrrha customs.

-Something they certainly won't do - Being able to select intro and victory/defeat animations for custom characters. The only thing that pisses me off about Pyrrha are her intro and victory animations, because her victory animations mostly look like defeat. I also don't like how scared her voice is, but I have it turned off most of the time anyway, to enjoy the music. But I really want different animations, especially because it affects custom characters as well, so if I create a happy looking girl with Pyrrha's style, i really don't want to watch her crying on her knees, when she WINS.

Stuff somebody Tweeted:
Wild speculation:
More wild speculation:
  • Content will be "localized" for the Western market, removing revealing costumes, armor breaking, certain CAS sliders, and any other "problematic" content
  • Winner of Soul Calibur character poll will be a guest in upcoming "Smash Bros NX Totally Legit Mega DLC Edition"
Absurd speculation:
  • Soul Calibur 6 will eventually come to other current-gen consoles "non-localized"
  • The game will also come to PC where modders will add Geralt, Sonic, and Thomas the Tank Engine to the roster
NOOOOO!!!!

Stuff somebody Tweeted:
Wild speculation:
More wild speculation:
Absurd speculation:
*barfs*

I think this has nothing to do with SCVI, there is no reason to even see any connection between any news about Nintendo NX and anything about SC6.
Hence the "Wild Speculation" label. My post wasn't meant to be taken as legit info. Just a little tongue-in-cheek response to some guy's Tweets about Bandai/Namco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back