Taki's Replacement Revealed?!

• Admin
This week Daishi has been teasing that he might do an early reveal of one of the two silhouettes posted about a week ago. He's been asking which of the two silhouettes people want to see most, and today he gives us an early look at a brand new female character!

new character.jpg

Daishi has been rather glib on whether or not Taki would be returning. However, with the reveal of this character, it can be assumed that Taki may only play a secondary role in Soul Calibur 5.

Thanks Daishi! Comic Con 2011 is only a week away, stay tuned for the next reveal!

I think she looks better than Taki. like Echo01 says its 17 years later. If everyone returns its just weird.
I understand if Raphael Ivy and Amy dont age because of soul edge or vampirism but if everyone has a excuus for not getting old thats also kinda stupid.

Maybe Taki is the trainer of this new girl.

Is this Taki's replacement?... Hmm, my feelings are still vague... Cool character, but if that would be Taki's replacement, I'd be expecting something more "ninja". I mean and blonde and cheerful and possible Taki's replacement? Hmm... well, that's what 17 years do... let's get used to it..

bwahahaha take that taki players, if your main isn't there then you will know how I feel losing Vader. Nah I kid, I like the way she looks and it makes sense to replace taki considering that having a 46 year old Taki trying to do what she does at age 29 is weird.

Son of a...

Great. More cutesy f***ing anime characters. Is this a fighting game or is it Sailor Moon?
Says the guy that had Talim as his main in SC2.

Not that I disagree, but I thought it was funny.

Actually, that's how it should be presented to Namco. "Even the Talim users are like 'Enough already!' Keep it up and the Amy users will be next!"

that pink troll is supposed to be dear Taki's replacement?

she looks so horribly dumb. bamco's sexism really just doesn't restrict itself to cutting out females over 40...

now it seems the world (as we know it) is really coming to an end in 2012.

okay.. since it's been revealed.. and clearly she's not taki..

i hope this girl is just another kunoichi from another ninja clan.. and taki will still be in SCV as a Fuma clan's ninja grandmaster..
i clearly don't see how she can do taki's unique move like possession with that attitude..
and taki as we know it is the only one who wields dual daggers.. so maybe they intended to make another character with similar weapons but different style..

we can only hope.... >_<

This is... this is a blonde?

I see what you're doing Daishi. You heard Cass and Taki were my favorite characters so you tried to roll them into one didn't you? I really don't know what to think of the result. However I'm a little surprised that it seems to be aimed squarely at me. So... thanks?

The new girl's got some big shoes to fill. And some large cups as well. I'm a little disappointed but I'm not upset. Though I know some people will be. A lot of people probably. I'll wait to see more at comic con and reserve judgement. But what of Taki? Does that mean no more PO? Or did she trust this new girl with her weapons? Will we be seeing her again?

As for the new chick, I can't tell too much about her yet, but I just hope her 2p has a more sensible hairstyle. This one's hard for me to look at. Maybe it looks better in game but in the illustration it's just too busy. If I might make a suggestion via my epic photoshop skills:

lessismore.jpg

I'll give her this though, she's not carting her boobs around in a wheelbarrow. I gotta commend the design team for that.

Characters have a history of their hair changing color between the 1p and the 2p versions (old sophie, setsuka). I'm sure htere will be a more 'asian' looking one for the people that bugs :p

Now i get it! This is Taki herself showing off her new poodle jutsu. She'll use it whenever her opponent seems dumb enough to be fooled by an even dumber type of character who likes to tie her armour with pearl necklaces.

Yeah, Bride Wars V, err Soul Calibur V will be AWESOME /sarcasm

Lol I love all those old people that play soul calibur that want stupid Milf action... Please ancient ones, can we have something new(with fresh blood please)? :S anyway its to late to whine...

Live streams

9 Viewers
DannyValkyria
DannyValkyria
Tired Anime Dude Attempts To Learn How To Use His Big Sword
6 Viewers
DummyMan__
DummyMan__
Da Grind Never STOP'S At Da Strange Lands!!!
1 Viewers
cronicxnx
cronicxnx
chillin have fun on the game playing different games to
1 Viewers
lilboyjf23
lilboyjf23
Some soul cal to clear the mind

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member