Tekken 7 is a thing...

What kind of new characters would you like to see in Tekken 7?

I'm hoping Heihachi has a daughter. He's got a pureblood Japanese kid, an adoptive Chinese kid, and a Swedish/Japanese bastard kid, but none of them are girls.

In all seriousness tho, to add to "your discussion".

I hope to see that Krav Maga Tekken force character they had in the poll.

Krav Maga seems like an interesting style to play with and am curious to see how it would fit in the Tekken world.

(Get a room.)

A return to a pared-down (~20) character roster like Tekken 4 would be best for the series, I think (even if T4 did piss a lot of people off).

Too many matchups just creates headaches for new players. (New characters are alright, but for godsakes, watch that roster bloat.)
Cut the waste and spend time balancing and making the remainder quality.

But I'm not holding my breath...

I think Harada already stated that they won't have a TTT2 sized roster. They weren't even sure that they wanted to bring Bound back, either.

I think Harada already stated that they won't have a TTT2 sized roster. They weren't even sure that they wanted to bring Bound back, either.
When he means that, I'm sure he means with the exceptions of Jun, Michelle, Kunimitsu, Miharu, Slim Bob, other Jacks, etc.

They should remove all clones. It made sense in TT2 where you could learn 1 character and still play as a tag team but in a game where you fight 1 vs 1 there is absolutely no need for them.

Btw i played a bit recently and found out that lars is pretty good in this game. Maybe i'll try to main him in 7.

There's no fuxkin way Jun and Kunimitsu aren't returning.
Kunimitsu maybe, since we know that Kunimitsu is a title rather than an actual person, like Yoshimitsu.

Jun Kazama, however, is having a slim chance. If she does, she better be an important character since another Japanese matriarch is being introduced.

It would be pretty crazy for namco not to include Jun in Tekken 7, even if it is just a story appearance since we know she's alive.....

Kunimitsu maybe, since we know that Kunimitsu is a title rather than an actual person, like Yoshimitsu.

Jun Kazama, however, is having a slim chance. If she does, she better be an important character since another Japanese matriarch is being introduced.
I'm pretty sure she's coming back after the whole Jun/Unknown thing.

Back