Tekken 7 is a thing...

This new character looks awesome.

tekken7-arab-character-concept.jpg

It's great to hear that Jun isn't really dead and she's going to most likely make her return in Tekken 7 but I can't say I'm that surprised because seeing how they handled her moveset in Tekken Tag 2, it would have been a waste to discard her. I will say though that I don't think Harada is the best story teller if he's the one responsible for the story. I personally believe he or the team did really want to kill of Jun to push Jin's character but once they saw just how big her fanbase was, they tried to find a loophole to bring her back. Don't get me wrong, I love Jun and am happy she's returning but I'm just being honest lol.

I'm awaiting to see how Kazumi Mishima is going to play. Something tells me she might draw influence from Dead or Alive's Nyotengu. The Arab fighter looks pretty cool too though like someone else said, his design screams "Soul Calibur" for me. Hopefully we'll see at least 2 new fighters.

I also hope that Kunimitsu makes a return as well. The way they did her in TTT2 was just amazing.

I'm awaiting to see how Kazumi Mishima is going to play. Something tells me she might draw influence from Dead or Alive's Nyotengu. The Arab fighter looks pretty cool too though like someone else said, his design screams "Soul Calibur" for me. Hopefully we'll see at least 2 new fighters.
October will be quite an interesting month!

the arab fighter also looks an awful lot like something out of assasin's creed. Even the hands are posed like he has hidden wrist blades.

Catalina is beginner friendly and knows Savate?! Meh

I want Kazumi to be beginner friendly and know gentle fist.

Catalina looks fine as hell and she's got a neat fighting style. I'm interested in subbing her. If Feng isn't in the game then it's an instant promotion to main.

Catalina's design looks meh to me but I'm sure her 3D render will look ineresting. I'm more interested in seeing her Savate fighting style. And I will also say that I love how Tekken is being diverse with their characters in terms of race. Can't wait to see more new characters assuming we'll be getting some but I feel she will be the last one as she's the third new character introduced so far.

Edit: Whoops, I spoke to soon. Apparently, Catalina will be featured along with another new character in October. Cool! I'm curious who this other character will be. I'm hoping we get a proper Goth inspired character. I mean how could they not jump on the bandwagon after Dead or Alive made Marie Rose, a Gothic Lolita. I'd love to see a Goth inspired Tekken character or even a traditional Punk rocker. :)

Last edited:
I'm sure marie rose was more or less copying Lili's design from tekken though =p ... some of her animations are spot on as well.

Reactions: CFW
Yeah man... like there's Eliza and Lili lmao. How you gonna forget that?

If Anna doesn't make this game, I'll be sure to try out Catalina. Sass is what I live for.

Back