The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still having trouble wrapping the logic behind the price of the active wears compared to the maid set. The latter has more items AND better quality ones than the former, yet they are at the same price. Both sets are also fan-service category, so...

haha you still can't color the chars. I guess you can still sorta have SC2 purple asty but jesus christ why cant I edit his stupid skin.

You're not going to lock the thread are you? You mods with your simple responses like that always feel like the omen of a thread's doom...

I doubt it. If anything this thread will be moved to create-a-soul subsection, but since it just came out i'll leave it here for a week-ish

But... But Le Bello's beautiful moustache!

=| ;}D

Le Bello notices it seems to be PSN users who were getting it late - Were the American XBL users forced to wait too?
From what I understand the XBL users were the first to get it, WAY early like 5AM EST time.

Namco now has 10 of my dollars. I think that's a fair price for all 4 packs. Hope each month the total is 10 dolla

If i actually wanted to see female in sportsuit, i'll go to watch hentai. I wanted that weird platearmor and 1P clothes so badly :C
Also King's costume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back