[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be in EVO this weekend. Oh Yeah!! Take that bitches.
I may go to Summer Jam but that's a big maybe.

Anways, follow me on twitter:
twitter.com/neorussell

Oh oh and I also want to feed my ego some more so I created a facebook page.
For cool people, you have to hit like on my page. I'll be your bestest friend ever.
facebook.com/neorussell

Also, why are you guys so free? T12 1st place will be ME. I'm calling it now. You guys got nothing.
I'm gonna actually borrow the game from a friend and practice this time around.
You may end up seeing new tricks. So free.

NeoRussell

I am Canada's number one indefinitely until somebody else beats Partisan twice in the same tournament. I retire as champion.

Russell, me and you are both competing for likes. My signature laughs at your post!

Reactions: LP
I am Canada's number one indefinitely until somebody else beats Partisan twice in the same tournament. I retire as champion.

Russell, me and you are both competing for likes. My signature laughs at your post!

Dude, you ain't nothing. No need to embarrass you in two tournaments. You have had your page for like many months and i started mine 3 days ago. I almost beat you man. Damn, even in facebook, i beat you. Anything you can win?

In all seriousness, I hit like on your page. Can you do the same and hit like on mine.
Thanks.

NeoRussell

Are you guys free this week for some SC4. Oof, Stryder?

Russell you should try to come to Summer Jam. Also I don't know why Russell think he going to be getting first in the next Tournament. Maybe he's senile and forgot what happen at the last tournament.

I'll be in EVO this weekend. Oh Yeah!! Take that bitches.
I may go to Summer Jam but that's a big maybe.

Anways, follow me on twitter:
twitter.com/neorussell

Oh oh and I also want to feed my ego some more so I created a facebook page.
For cool people, you have to hit like on my page. I'll be your bestest friend ever.
facebook.com/neorussell
NeoRussell
REALLY RUSSELL REALLY
LMAO ..LOL:) SERIOUSLY IM CRYING OF LAUGHTER:)

Yeah so I'm warbling unblockables and other moves now.
You can hype up your grudge matches in winner's and loser's semi-finals. Winner is actually gonna be me in September.
Just sayin'.

Only thing that going to matter is Russell is not going to win this.

Also I am going to win this just so you know.

ha I knew that was coming.

GO if you can, you should make it for this Tournament. It will be in September.

If I could I would. But having Summer Jam next month, planning on a trip to San Diego the month after (as it's like a cheap 1 1/2 plane ride) and then Devestation in October is gonna leave me destitute. I will however promise to make it out there sometime before SC V comes out though. I gotta see what it's like eating those fine Canadian delicacies like frozen moose testicles or polar bear dumplings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back