[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wait, none of you guys have the game yet either? WTF did they manage to pull off here this time? Even NYC doesn't have it yet, outside of Tidus who scammed a dumb Wal Mart employee into opening the big DO NOT OPEN box in the back room. Every place I checked has this shit on lockdown, tryin to say they don't have it yet.

This really is bizarre, I figured everyone would have had it by now.

I'm sure people have it. Russell mentioned something on facebook about how *some* people will be having it 3 days early, and considering Russell mentioned here that he has the Dampierre code I'm guessing that he has the game already.

Y u no share, Russell?

Yeah, well. I could get it a few days early, but like I said everyone I spoke to said they weren't even getting the shipment till Friday, and that's just getting the game on the weekend. Don't really need that, so I'm content to wait till Tuesday.

Also, I'll be dog sitting all next week, so at least I'll have plenty of time to play. Maybe some people could come over. I'll be so alone. :<

Quick question Russel, what time does the pre-release party start on monday? How many Sc5 consoles will be available?

The party starts at 7p-12a. I'll probably have the pizza by 7:30p.
--
ummm... I don't have the game yet. Good to me anyway since I have to take care of smash up.

Andre: I added you in my list. A SE 360 version for you.

NeoRussell

Yes +tax you have to pay $91.50.
hmm, I was considering cancelling with EB and getting store credit, and just getting the game on Monday from Russell, but I'm getting the CE for $80 at EB (no tax because I traded games for it). I don't think it will be worth it for me to pay $11.50 extra just to get it the night before...

Reactions: C_3
Russell - Thanks for the offer but unfortunately the way Best Buy works is when you pre-order you have to put down $10. You can't put down less and you can't put down more. You pay for the rest when you go pick it up. And you can't cancel. If you cancel you lose $10. Yeah, Best Buy is lame.

Just FYI for everybody, this is not true. I got a full cash refund for my 2 preorders at Best Buy, because I had to choose between SC or eating food for the next 2 weeks.

Luckily a friend of mine has already bought my copy at wholesale cost which I am picking up on Monday!!!

I want this game right now. I dont want to look at incomplete movelists to figure out how to use characters. Fack.

Well, Algol looks fucking awesome from the new stream footage.

Gonna have to spend the first week just playing around with every character I'm interested with and then choosing one for _good_ , which is something I've never been able to do with a fighter :P

I just wanted to say I am looking forward to matching Chaos against whatever he does with Algol in this new game.
Until we break it, friend. :) Until we break it.

And I really hope to take Devil Jin comers in any time at A&C. So I can prove he's actually this game's Yoda.

Just FYI for everybody, this is not true. I got a full cash refund for my 2 preorders at Best Buy, because I had to choose between SC or eating food for the next 2 weeks.
So either different Best Buy locations have different pre-order policies or the Best Buy employee was clueless. But it's strange because I wanted to pay my game off in full and he said I could only put $10, no more, no less. And then he screwed up my preorder and couldn't cancel it, so instead he made a new pre-order without me having to put down another $10, and told me he would have to do some paperwork later to transfer the $10 from the original pre-order over.

Fucking Best Buy. -_-

Isn't there some back alley dealer in your 'hood that you can get a copy from?

Or am I not supposed to say stuff like that anymore because it scares the new players?

Anyway, I've got my eyes on you, Junior.

Isn't there some back alley dealer in your 'hood that you can get a copy from?

Or am I not supposed to say stuff like that anymore because it scares the new players?

Anyway, I've got my eyes on you, Junior.
LOL%20Shaq!.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back