[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
yap... i can already see every lexia players whoring it lol...

kayane already loves that move haha
I haven't had a conclusion yet. Hopefully, WSB and WSB(BE) can be stepped easily and bring a free Back Throw.
However, it seem using Leixia's CE is pointless.

I haven't had a conclusion yet. Hopefully, this move can be stepped easily and bring a free Back Throw.

not easy to step.. if you watch the vid, it has amazing tracking prop, cant really remember seeing it being steped in the tourney once, nor has i seen it being punished...hmmm o well if it can't be stepped, and if it's safe on block....you can always "bait" the lexia players into doing it! since gaining meter in this game is SOO DAMM EASY! Therefore; since she needs a BE to do the move, you need one also to counter it.. ie "GI"... which than plays an importance factor in meter usage "skill" countering...... which is a DIFFERENT subject all together! ... damm mind games mind games!!!!!

fk i need to start testing this game!!!!!

People are too quick to panic.

This doesn't seem gamebreaking but it will negatively affect certain characters, like Dampierre. -_-

I sure hope a patch is made. This "glitch" is very bad news for Dampierre considering his PB stance only has a mid/low mixup and nothing else.

Also it's gona make the game feel like SC3 with VC again, because instead of always tapping (G)2222222 we'll always be tapping (G)888888 lol...

Guides are over rated. Lets do the dirty work ourselves like the good old days. Who knows how much of the data is accurate. Lets decide for ourselves.

Q - Will Setsuka and Sophie be unlocked during the launch tourney? Is that something that can be taken care of before the launch? Also is Chaos coming? I believe Algol is another character that you need to unlock. And what of Le Bello?! He's DLC?! When will he be available?

can't wait for the game to come out... hopefully i see all of the old school players at A&C tomorrow...

that G8 shit is gay... and i personally don't like just guard + GI costing meter... i want my GI based soul calibur dammit... been this way since SC1... well lets just see how this turns out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back