[Toronto] The Race to 10,000 Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea chu is being retarded but thats the point, he wants you to be pissed at a brain dead ignorant fool. you fell into hes trap by writing that wall of text.

Dont be concerned, chu is still in the state of mind where he gets bored. he is clearly trying to get some mild amusement by observing the reaction to hes trolls, its very understandable.
That's true. "I can't beat him." I give up. =(...

Edited:
Chu-Fye, you are a solid SC player I think as good as me. Maybe better.
Unfortunately, I think I will not share my story to you anymore (lucky, I didn't) because I feel insecure to talk to you ( after reading your posts ). Next times we will just play game and that's all. And I think that is what you hope for.
Seriously, you are a very skillful SC player. Too bad.

Last edited:
DINO : You hjavent shown shit! Dude no matter how you try to justify drugs. No matter what classes you wanna separate them into. A, B, C, Soft, hard. What matters is your addiction and dependency on it. But then again, those too far in dont even realize they need help.

All you've shown is that you have an unhealthy obsession with me. Going around looking me up. Tracking my every move on the internet.. HAHAHAHAHA
Dude, if you want a shrine reared up in my honour so that you may worship when you're all drugged up and delusional...that can be arranged.
I know the beating I gave you at our last meeting at A&C hurt you, but I dint realize it had that much of an effect.

Here's what though. Lets cut a deal.
If you can stay of the drugs for 1 week! Yessss.. Just 7 days.. I will recant all my statements and withdraw any conclusions I have made of you thus far.
Sevennn Daysssss.. Is that too much too ask DINO?
I dont everrr wanna witness this again.. so please : 7 dayyyssss
images

SilentWall... again, you are old skool, a husband and a father. I have a level of respect for you. So please stay outta this. I dont understand a word you say though. Invincible? Brazen? Huh? But yeah. Lets kill it right there. We dont need to be friends or say a single word to each other in person. If we play, we play, if we dont, we dont. Simple!

Raaawwwrrrrrrr!!! I am POWER Made Fleshhh Yooo!!!

Last edited:
Ha why would I listen or do anything you say? Ha no one looks you up at all, you just show up in all the wrong places :D

Addiction? Dependency? Drugs? You got the wrong guy.

I'm glad to see I've pushed your buttons enough for you to change your avatar. GG :D

March 14-16
Final Round ATL
300-400 Plane from Buffalo
50+10? Tourney Fee
Partisan could room/find room with Reptile?
20 people x $20 = 400

RTD originally wanted to sponsor a Canadian to be at FR....but now it's a poll and likely be an American. Reptile needs a Room. Oof likely has work. Partisan is our Main.

EDIT
http://www.poll-maker.com/poll59007xba724f24-3
Partisan is winning Right now, Keev/Decopon right behind (although I'm sure it will be easier to get Partisan instead of an overseas)
Also I know Xeph will donate $100to Partisan.
AC Partisan? TTT Partisan? STC Partisan? Omgwtfroflmaolulz PartisanSC? Does it need to be a gathering/SC Tourney?

Please let's make the Legend not Die. please let's make the Soul still Burn.

GET PARTISAN TO FINAL ROUND

Last edited:
Ugh, why is it everytime I pop in this thread, no progress is being made to the TO scene? I just see endless bickering and bullshit. I'm at A&C every week repping my games, and I've only encountered B4k4. I'm playing games with people there, but don't quite have enough support to recommend SC tournaments to Russell yet.

Good luck to Partisan & Reptile at FR.

Reptile said:
I'm not going to Final Round. Also Rest.In.Peace. Toronto.

Oh, my bad. I always enjoy watching your play though! I still play SCV and a little SCII and wish the scene could get its act together. I've led several DOA5U tourneys because people have been supporting that scene.

I felt bad that we're in this dead situation.

I usually don't make this sort of announcement, but my progress by far is getting the student federation of Seneca college to post this banner below throughout their campus.
soul-calibur-toronto-banner-jpg.36874

It's a slow progress as the federation hasn't approve of it yet, but I'm hoping this would yield results. Also every Wednesday, Seneca has a hangout area called "The Hive" where they play video games so I've asked the federation to have Soul Calibur 5 in their "list of games" to be played in the Hive every Wednesday.

Just an update regarding this situation. In order for my college to spread the banner across their campus, only a student who is full-time at Seneca has to take onus on holding gatherings, tournaments and other events under the radar of the Seneca Student Federation board.

I rather not get into details about this, but the main point is that there needs to be full-time student(s) of Seneca@York campus who can take the responsibility of hosting such events. I can't because the subjects I took are very time consuming. So other ppl that can take up that onus maybe Stryder and/or Kyper.

Also regarding SC5 to be in "The list of games", this is going to happen next semester so perhaps during the end of April, SC5 will likely be a selection among games in the hive every Wednesday.

Thanks, franman. I will try to invite some new players to join our community when I meet some Toronto players online on SC5 and SC2HDO.

Hey, Namco has patched SC2HDO that removed some major bugs and improved the onine mode already. I'm sure SC2HDO can give you a better impression this times. Give it a try, Guys.

Will anyone possibly be at A & C games tonight? I can be there from 5pm til whenever. I will check my phone at work hopefully someone is free today for games.

GGs to @D.I.N.O this evening. I forgot how much fun SCV is. Glad I still remember how to play Natsu & Nightmare despite being a bit shaky at times. I'm thinking of subbing Cervantes once I can get down iGDR.

GGs to Force in SCV and Goa/Russ in Marvel. I still need that fix of FGs...Its like I'm going through withdrawal no PS3 1.5 Years.

Good Luck to combatants in FinalRound ATL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back