Z.W.E.I. General Discussion/Q&A

I have indeed heard of it, pretty sure SOMEONE i know over there lives near there. Just checked it and yeah, within travelling distance of most of my extended family! If my job hunt goes well i look forward to visiting them, though i won't tell them i'm looking for a really good virtual fight haha. Don't forget if you ever get the chance to come to Ireland (specifically Limerick) hit me up! You can't keep homefield advantage all the time.
Rightly so :) I can travel once I get money too,man im so hype xD

Rightly so :) I can travel once I get money too,man im so hype xD
Yeah it's pretty cool thinking about travelling to get practice in the game and meeting new people. Ryu from street fighter is the perfect analogy, and all i can think of to personify this thought right now. Keep me in the loop, at the first sign of you coming over we'll arrange a meet-up spot etc. Since it seems you're more likely to be able to travel but less likely to know people over here i'll make sure it's worth your while. PM me when you know if you can, and i'll do the same, though as i said, i have to start a job hunt and unless i get a job i'm pretty broke and if i do, getting time off to travel would be impossible except for weekends depending on the job. Life man.

2.png

Looks like I'll be representing the wolfpack at SCR. Wish me luck.

-Zane

Thank you all! you guys are awesome. Now I wanna get some practice games with all of you :p

I just keep finding new stuff lol.

B+K* > B+K > BB > Ein > 6 1A = 113 damage for .5 bar leaves you at +17.
B+K* > B+K > BB > Ein > CE = 145ish damage for 1.5 bar. This combo looks really cool tbh and has a lot of Ein involved.

If performed correctly the stun from B+K will allow Ein to cause a ground stun. Normaly I would use 1A but for some reason 1A whiffs unless you take a step forward.

You can use this during Nightmares CE after the GI period. Timing as usual is a little wonky but not hard at all to pull off. Just keep in mind that you have to time it so that

B+K* > hesitate > B+K > Hesitate (Wait till they drop to their knees) BB > Ein > 6 1A, CE, or Tech Trap by delaying 1A. If you land the 1A tech trap then you will have done 135~ damage in this sequence. Not to shabby for .5 bar.

Edit - You can also Do B+K* > Hesitate B+K > 4B > Ein becomes a Tech trap, If Ein hits then CE is guranteed.

Last edited:
Perhaps, but at the very least, you're like the Signia of ZWEI players :P
Rocktopus you're the best and flashiest Cervantes I have ever played... and met for that matter, stop with the Siegfried bullshit and go back to your character. Last time I played you offline all I saw was a Geo Da fucking Ray up my ass three times whenever I whiffed something lol I better see that Rocktopus again at SCR. And, likewise, you're the Signia of Cervantes :] but you know... flashier lol

Back