1/18/08 - cali regionals - simi valley, ca

that is true, though it would be good to note that a C3A (blocked) > 2A trap could be beaten by a jump attack without the risk of eating a huge combo

That is true, the problem is that C3A (blocked > 3k still beats out everything. 2A just gives a few more frames on counterhit. So yeah jump attacking 2A is a good idea to stop that specifically, one small change and it doesn't work anymore.

Cassy can either 4A+K the 2A Frame Trap after C3A or just 214. Unfortunately she doesnt get a free 236 since 2As Recovery is too short. The Tech Jump of 8A+B starts early enough, which is a ch for free.

But of course the Hilde Player can adapt too. 214 Will Auto Gi a C3B after C3A as well. So no fear.

Edit: 214 will also beat a 3K after C3A, since 3Ks Recovery is longer than 2A its a free 60 Damage Combo for Cassy.

1:30 - Aris deserves to be rung out from that distance just because Cedric ducked a throw? I don't understand how anybody can defend Hilde.

1:30 - Aris deserves to be rung out from that distance just because Cedric ducked a throw? I don't understand how anybody can defend Hilde.

Her risk/reward ratio is highly skewed in her favor. That's pretty much been already established.

Take off Hilde's button bindings, then see.

But really, I guess only NorCal has the pleasure of getting tossed around by Cedric.

I did 2 b moves in a row and then 'nothing' (started charging). I could not have possibly had a level 3 charge at that point, and it was highly unlikely that I had a level 1 charge at that point... so what B charge does that leave me with?

The more you know ~~~~*

[edit] Also It was almost guaranteed that I had a C3A which tech crouches anyway.

Back