2B or not 2B... Combo Thread!

I tried it but the computer was able to air control out of the way after the second 4A+B.

Last edited:
I tried it but the computer was able to air control out of the way after the second 4A+B.
yeah there are some problems with that combo, it has to be on the second clash of the RE to LH and be guaranteed.
After 4A+B the only thing i could come up with was 6(B) it does 80 dmg and it has air control on.

RE (Clash and enters 2nd RE phase) A B 4(A+B) 4A+B 6(B)

yeah there are some problems with that combo, it has to be on the second clash of the RE to LH and be guaranteed.
After 4A+B the only thing i could come up with was 6(B) it does 80 dmg and it has air control on.

RE (Clash and enters 2nd RE phase) A B 4(A+B) 4A+B 6(B)

its on A whiff people thend to press buttons bc idk.

you can only 1 way iirc. (was some time ago) you can go 4(A+B) 4BB6B to 66A+B and on ukemi left 6A+B (if you on P1 side the roll to the screen)

you can only 1 way iirc. (was some time ago) you can go 4(A+B) 4BB6B to 66A+B and on ukemi left 6A+B (if you on P1 side the roll to the screen)
For me the computer could air control to the left and right so I guess it only works if they AC back.

Back