[360] A new patch is out?

Eyce_Theon

[09] Warrior
I started SC4 today for the first time since the 360 software/Kinect update, and there was a tiny 2 MB patch I had to download for the game. It's probably just something related to the software update, but I searched for a bit and haven't seen any info on it. Does anyone know about it?

Curious, I have had no patch at all since the botched update. Who knows, though I would check Voldo in detail as I swear NAMCO get off by nerfing him horribly every goddamn patch.

I got a patch with Fallout3 (wtf???) but I haven't checked SC4 yet, it was 3mb in size. I wonder if it was a general game patch.

99.999% it was just the old patch again, and it had just gotten overwritten on your hard drive by something else (the installer for the dashboard update). So it just had to download it again.

You can only have a certain amount of patches on your hard drive for some reason (I think it's 10?).

It probably got pushed to the end of the line and overwritten. So you had to download it again.

You can only have a certain amount of patches on your hard drive for some reason (I think it's 10?).

It probably got pushed to the end of the line and overwritten. So you had to download it again.

Really? i've never heard of that. can you delete the patches yourself? if you can delete the patches would it make the game the exact way it was when i bought it on day one? jus curious

you can delete your patches. You go into your system memory, and before you select the hard drive, hit Y (i think it says system information or something) and then you "clear cache". All updates for every game will be gone and you will need to re-download them.

Ive never heard of only being able to have 10 updates. Im pretty sure I have way more than that!!

HRD

Back