(360/PC)Shadowrun revival anyone?

KowtowRobinson

[10] Knight
Fox is picking up a copy now that he has Xbox, we're lookin for some people that want to get back into the game a little. Nothing too serious right now, just getting people together to play this game again. Awesome game, if you haven't tried it yet you can find copies for mad cheap on amazon.

I know Shadowfox, Landslide, Rekano, Chach, BigRichez, Celestein and myself are all gonna get some games going. If we could get more people and just run some private games that'd be better than trying to go through matchmaking.

Maybe you already have the game, and it's been sitting around for a while because you haven't had a crew to play with. Or maybe you haven't tried it, but you were curious about it. Now's as good a time as any to get back into this great game.

360 Shadowrun revival anyone?

Fox found his copy on Amazon for $3.19 plus shipping. It's like what we paid for CellFactor, except it's a full fledged and DEEP game. This game is like fighting game deep, no bullshit.

Yeah, but we know more console players than PC, unfortunately. Pad is passable though. The game is worth it.

The MLG community has tried NUMEROUS times to revive Shadowrun. Dont expect much.

wwaaaaaatttt? how come this was no mentioned to me?

I thought Bison here would have passed it on...I wondered why you and Jew here havn't posted in this thread yet. Btw, I actually snapped up another copy and installed it to my HD, so now. My OG copy is used as a key to make it boot up. Meaning in short, I can play on Maelstrom again. (yay....)

This also means I now have a free copy of it, now wavering aboot.

Also, since it has been...a WHILE since we OG'd this shit. I'll start off now by saying, Im horrible at this now. LOL. Still, I'll revive my whole collection of Trolls (COLLECT EM ALL!)

Chuck: I dunno wtf man, the guns work fine for me in this game.

Richez: Yes, Shadowrun is graced with the cross-platform play.

wwaaaaaatttt? how come this was no mentioned to me?

Dude we were talking about this like a week ago with Brian C. and I told you I was getting Mike to find a copy. It should be here any day now.

And we're not expecting much, we just enjoy playing this game and want to bring it back for a while. We're not trying to revive the tourney scene here or anything.

oh shit McCrumbly in the house! Looks like we may have enough people for a full 4v4 after all, that'd be much better than trying to get into pubs.

Back