50 Cent to play Justing Wong in Street Fighter 4

50 Cent to play Justing Wong in Street Fighter

He will lose, and then make his own shitty fighting game where the best character(50 obviously), can get shot 9 times without blocking and not die.

... At least it's not Soulja Boy.

He's clearly going to use Boxer, I'll eat my hat if he picks anyone else.

Odds are good he also makes a bunch of backhanded comments about Justin after the fact, because lets face it, when you lose videogames are for nerds.

I can see it now, Fiddy is going to get his ass beat, then hit the studio to cut a diss record with Daigo on the remix.

lol it would be funny if 50 actually does play this game and takes it seriously.

50 will play against him online with a lag switch :) lol... and use boxer..of course. If so I plan on hearing MYYYYY PRRRRIIIIZZZZZEEEE MOOOONNEEEYYY about every 10 seconds...lol.

cool for justin though i guess! Justins gonna be extremely unlike himself though. He probably won't taunt at him or anything. I'd just LOVE to see him do it though. lol.

also..when is this... and is it streamed or what?

Is anyone gonna go and record this? Just to clarify I don't care about seeing the matchplay, just the aftermath.

Fiddy is going to win this, after all he did kill a bunch of terrorists for a crystal skull. (I played the game and beat it :(

Justin Wong aint scared of no black people. 50 cent beat 10 times in row by a chubby korean kid. I would pay to watch that before I watch his movie.

Fiddy is going to win this, after all he did kill a bunch of terrorists for a crystal skull. (I played the game and beat it :(

So did I lol. It was actually good...But sorta lacked replay value. The 360 achievements didnt even take that long to get.

dude, i wanna see the actual match play, i wanna see it ALL, both the TV and the cameras around them, I want Justing to taunt his way into getting strapped to the ceiling and being used as the pull up bar.

Back