8/14 Dallas TX Monsters Arcade @ Quakecon Completely FREE $500 SSF4, T6, SSB & B

8/14 Dallas TX Monsters Arcade @ Quakecon Completely FREE $500 SSF4, T6, SSB

The name of that person begins with an S and ends with a U ;p

THere's a strong chance that i'm going to this as well. CANNOT WAIT mein fruend.

ALthough i'm not gonna lie and say the main game im there for is BB:CS, but im sure as hell gonna SC4 it up.

THere's a strong chance that i'm going to this as well. CANNOT WAIT mein fruend.

ALthough i'm not gonna lie and say the main game im there for is BB:CS, but im sure as hell gonna SC4 it up.
Glad to hear it man, I'd like this turnout as big as possible

Nori are you actually considering this your Mashfest 2

Both me and Kilik are allergic to poo. Just got rid of all the online kinks, habits, and the general effect it had on me this weekend thanks to the PA guys and especially Woahhzz. I didn't realize it damaged me so bad. Couldn't even block seeable lows offline. Khent made me bitch for like an hour with 90% cuss words haha.

It's gone now. Prepare for an ass whuppin.

P.S. FB is a beautiful thing and glad to hear another person can make it.

So far $185 has been donated to SC4! That bring yalls pot up to $335. Donations end the 12th!

Well, it was Mashfest 2 but the name was apparantly changed so I suppose not haha.

K good good, so maybe not too far down the line there will be an official Mashfest 2 event? :D and not with these wacky ass rules. *I mean Yoda when i say wacky*

1) Awesome avatar. I love Vegeta/DBZ. I think GT is hot garbage

2) I think Mashfest 2 will confuse people so I might keep the name dead. However, the next tourney announced in SA will be in SA. Monsters Arcade/GMMA and I are working together on all future events. And we will make an ALL Yoda tourney just for you:)

1) Awesome avatar. I love Vegeta/DBZ. I think GT is hot garbage

2) I think Mashfest 2 will confuse people so I might keep the name dead. However, the next tourney announced in SA will be in SA. Monsters Arcade/GMMA and I are working together on all future events. And we will make an ALL Yoda tourney just for you:)

Sorry but Vegeta was a bitch. Did you see the way he pussed out when they were fighting Broli? I lost all respect for him that movie. Piccolo was right about him. Even he was more of a man than Vegeta.

Sorry but Vegeta was a bitch. Did you see the way he pussed out when they were fighting Broli? I lost all respect for him that movie. Piccolo was right about him. Even he was more of a man than Vegeta.

Thank you Bats for saying that lmao!!!!!! I been telling Jd that Vegeta is a bitch for as long as i can remember for what he always does.

But ima try to donate regardless if i can make it or not. If anything ill send some money with B Boy if i cant use the pay pal thing.

Yeah i agree about that on the Broly movie. Meh...Still love his personality. and I love how if it were truly a 1 on 1 battle when he fought goku on earth he would of won >:)

But ima try to donate regardless if i can make it or not. If anything ill send some money with B Boy if i cant use the pay pal thing.
You know BBOY is just gonna use that money to buy a book of excuses

My power level is obviously over 9000!...Texas got this.

So far $185 has been donated to SC4! That bring yalls pot up to $335. Donations end the 12th!

Does that mean $335 over the initial $500 pot for sc4? Totaling $835 for the pot or am I confused as to how this works?

p.s.

ICE check your pms plz

Back