8way Fashion

Due to work, I have to wear suits pretty much everyday. My casual clothing has really been low low since then. I have some, but mostly shit to go party in.

I start to like the subtleties in suits though.

picture.php

Dude, Psy's got you beat by like, 8.

Hmmmmm. I rock anything that looks flashy and cute for the right occasion. Like apple bottom jeans for parties or clubs. Or just plain old American eagle =3.

I rock Abercrombie and Fitch for the classy look
Nothing says "classy" like shopping underneath huge marketing with skinny ass cracks poking out of destroyed denim mini-skirts. I shop there too, but I'm just sayin'.

I'm an American Eagle store manager so that's pretty much all I own.

Shirts-
Usually blank plain-T's. However, Obey/LRG/Ezekiel are my favorite brands I buy.
Pants-
No skinny jeans, but no (super) baggy jeans. I like the comfortable jeans, that're loose-but fitted. I like it better than skinny or baggy jeans- and I look better in 'em than the other two.
Shoes-
Supras are the way to go. Also, one pair of Vans- they're the only good lookin' ones.
Hats-
I wear hats- A's hats usually. I'm gettin' a LBC hat son, though.

Oh, don't get me started on clothes. I don't care so much who made it, but how I look in it. My friends call me "Mr. GQ" although it's more to bag on me than to express any kind of admiration. :P

Shirt - Usually a polo or dress shirt over a plain white T-shirt. Sleeves are long or short depending on the weather.
Tie - I might wear one. I've got 13.
Sweater - If it's cold, I'll layer with a V-neck sweater for the classic preppy look. Cashmeeeeerrrrrre...
Coat/jacket - For now, I'm rocking a classic black peacoat by Calvin Klein. It's cozy and looks good.
Pants - Chinos (khaki is a color, not a type of pant) or blue jeans. I swear by Dockers.
Shoes - Chuck Taylors or some other variety of canvas sneakers. Also, the occasional dress shoe or boots.
Hats - I don't do hats.

Other - Two suits. One classic black, two-button, two-piece by Calvin Klein. And for a sure shot power suit, a three-piece, navy-with-white-pinstripes, three-button suit by Jones New York. I might get a third, probably a grey three-piece, sometime next year.

Anytime fashion pops into your mind, this is the thread to discuss it in.
I don't mind it in the post your picture, however we'll probably start straying from the topic.
I'm probably the biggest hypocrite because I ramble a lot lol.
But from here on out, I'll start posting in a "straight-to-the-point-yet-friendly" way.
So, post up fashion likes or dislikes and blah blah blah.
Excuse my behavior.

-NamuSkull

I wear skinnies. thats it. just skinnies, and i feel like it, a new era hat. needless to say, im kool. damn str8t.

Back