8WAYRUN Members Picture Thread

l0l 1 d1dn't read that unt1l n0w and 1 have t0 say shut the fuck up
that day 1 better be dead 0r s0meth1ng
but she's 29...

and 1gn0re the wr1t1ng my keyb0ard just br0ke
Well thanks for that. Seeing as I'm 30, 29 seems just fine, she'd get all my references, if she has a sense of humor we're golden, lol. Eh I understand how you feel when people say your sister's cute. Nobody likes to think of their sister that way, but I'm reminded of a conversation I once had with my friend Nick.

Nick: My sister is working somewhere here as a booth babe.
Me: Makes sense. She is a babe.
Nick: Hey man! Shut up, that's my sister.
Me: Hey, she's not my sister.
Nick: ... True. Good point.

lol.

At least it's a compliment.

BTW, For the curious, Nick's sister: No joke. She's a model/dancer.

4f4db6a2e2a0e_orig_hi.jpg

Lol. Np on the writing, I assumed you were practicing your 1337 speak.

LOL
I'm gonna score with your sister and call you bro
I saw her first!

...is that semen on her stomach?
no judgement-- and she's a babe. i'd hit that if i didn't crave the d.
That is some kind of dangly chain thing they put in her belly button, hence why you see no belly button, as opposed to her being a clone.

You may not know it to look at her but she is also a fairly devout catholic. *stern face* Her whole family goes to the church that my uncle Manuel presides over. I didn't know this until my brother and I went with them to Ash Wednesday services a few years ago and low and behold there was my uncle doing the mass. She isn't exactly a nun, but it's unlikely she'd do a shoot like *that*.

She is very superficial though, which is a minor downer when your closest celebrity analogue is Jack Black and an unappealing trait as well.

Well thanks for that. Seeing as I'm 30, 29 seems just fine, she'd get all my references, if she has a sense of humor we're golden, lol. Eh I understand how you feel when people say your sister's cute. Nobody likes to think of their sister that way, but I'm reminded of a conversation I once had with my friend Nick.

Nick: My sister is working somewhere here as a booth babe.
Me: Makes sense. She is a babe.
Nick: Hey man! Shut up, that's my sister.
Me: Hey, she's not my sister.
Nick: ... True. Good point.

lol.

At least it's a compliment.

BTW, For the curious, Nick's sister: No joke. She's a model/dancer.

4f4db6a2e2a0e_orig_hi.jpg

Lol. Np on the writing, I assumed you were practicing your 1337 speak.

I saw her first!
Umm umm umm...Where's her belly button?

Gotta keep them teeth clean, tired or not. I hope looking as stupid as possible worked Kappa

Attachments

• IMAG0057[1].jpg
    IMAG0057[1].jpg
    186 KB · Views: 203
Back