8WAYRUN Members Picture Thread

I had cuddles with my grandma's new kitten today ^.^
image.jpg

He was sleeping on my arm. Kittens are seriously the best things ever<3

A good while after Graduation (2012)

About a month ago, with a more Marine Look!!!! (my hair blends in with the wall).
http://s1348.photobucket.com/user/JJrKing/media/inceptionjjrking1221_zpsb3e403dc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

The funny thing about the second picture is that I was originally only going to get a trim, but I didn't know how to say things like "5 on top and 2 on sides". Instead, the news channel was on the TV in the area near me with a bald anchor guy and I said "just give me that". Pretty cold after the hair cut to.

I was thinking of Walter White from Breaking Bad but that's a show and not a web-comic. Any hints?

I wonder which I am ; - ;
Well, your "bored" expression is better than South of Heaven's. I seriously felt like he was gonna stalk a girl or two. At least I know there's someone else who isn't into smiling like me.

*snip*[/spoiler]
This may sound weird coming from me, but your expression and eyes look nice.

I think the haircut makes you look cool. For some odd reason you remind me of Vin Diesel.

With a smile like that, I bet you have a girlfriend.

Forgive my curiosity, but what's in that Target bag?

I think the haircut makes you look cool. For some odd reason you remind me of Vin Diesel.
Thanks KokoYoshi. It's funny you know that some of us never pictured ourselves getting a near bald haircut; At least, I certainly didn't believe I would when I was younger. As for Vin Diesel, thats a first. Back in High school, a friend of mine thought I looked like Sylvester Stallone. Examining it now, I think I kind of did. You be the judge.

A little just not by much. I guess you can consider your friends and I somehow thinking about manly dudes we admire. Better peeps think of you like that I guess.

Back