PICT0009.jpg

The wonderful lady that made everything happen
PICT0004.jpg

Signia & Krayzie
PICT0003.jpg

NDK...cool combo Brah!!
PICT0002.jpg

Xeph in room on left, NFK, & Krayzie

I had a fuckin blast yall. Thanks for going out of your way to come down here and play me!! Best part about the nor cal crew (and xeph) is when you first meet em, they make you feel like youve known em forever. GGs homies!!

vids uploading now!!

HRD

Canada does group photos too! (Photo cred to Eli123s)

IMG_2071.jpg

Left to Right - gw8t3st, Junior, SilentWall (in the back), Mandritti (middle), Partisan (front), Page (back), Stryder (middle), Senior (front), Chaos1x (back), OOFMATIC (middle), Wen (front) and Vincent on the right.

wOoOoOooo

Canada does group photos too! (Photo cred to Eli123s)

IMG_2071.jpg

Left to Right - gw8t3st, Junior, SilentWall (in the back), Mandritti (middle), Partisan (front), Page (back), Stryder (middle), Senior (front), Chaos1x (back), OOFMATIC (middle), Wen (front) and Vincent on the right.

wOoOoOooo

I still dont believe your black. I think you photoshopped that shit. Does anyone else see Jaleel White? anyone....anyone??

Good shit Partisan. Looks like you had a bitchen turn out!! Looks like you had a shit load of fun!! For some reason I thought Vincent would be some angry white boy. But alas......

HRD

Maybe I'll sneak a few photos of Chicago's little group with my phone this time around. I refuse to take a group photo with how much I stick out lol.

Partisan you look 20 something in that picture...O.o Surprised Vincent is black, I need to stop connecting my mental image of someone to the character they put as their avatar..I wish we had a big turn out like the HRD gathering looks like a blast. hell maybe it will happen here I might have something vaguely similar(a bunch of people over playing video games, talking, free food and drinks all day) in after the 22nd of June. if I do expect pictures.

i took this filling up today...well not filling up. 2 four lokos and the change in gas, off a ten...which was barely one gallon.

250190_2018264346243_1532918851_2205580_2231652_n.jpg

i hope the rest of you are getting raped as hard as i am.

Back