8WR December Online Tournaments - In Progress

The match should be up a bit later tonight barring processing issues. The hypest match I've ever done commentary for. (I don't know how to use this word... Hype. Whenever I hear it it just think of Eddie Pistons single handedly whipping up the crowd at SC IV nationals. I haven't seen anything to compare to that spectacle since.)

The match should be up a bit later tonight barring processing issues. The hypest match I've ever done commentary for. (I don't know how to use this word... Hype. Whenever I hear it it just think of Eddie Pistons single handedly whipping up the crowd at SC IV nationals. I haven't seen anything to compare to that spectacle since.)

That shit was hilarious.

Thats all you needed to see son. That was demonstration of how to play maxi with your feet. When i beat you, ima just use "my pork sword"

when do you want to play my dear opponent, wombat? even though we lagged out last time with a 4 bars connection...

when do you want to play my dear opponent, wombat? even though we lagged out last time with a 4 bars connection...
It was a bad night for me to play. My daughter was watching minecraft videos on YouTube. :P. I'm on every night after about 9. Tonight maybe earlier.

Back