8WR December Online Tournaments - In Progress

Sometimes the deadline between rounds goes from Monday to Friday, so it is possible that one round might not have a weekend day to complete it.

Ixhizy, are you on right now?

Alright guys, I'm gonna be giving winners of the PSN and XBL, as well as the Team Doubles tournaments some prizes.

For years I've had these really cool rare collectable trading cards, excellent to mint condition. They are from SoulCalibur 1, and most of the cards feature artwork from the SoulCalibur in game art gallery. Some of the cards form together like a puzzle to make one big image. I'm willing to part with some of them and send them off to fellow SoulCalibur enthusiasts. I'll air mail the winners of each tournament 2 cards of their choice out of the collection. I'll try to post up pictures of each one. I'll save the rest for future tournaments.

Jimb, platypus... Whats the matter? Do i frighten you? Don't worry, I'll try to make it as painful as I can.
1354746220928.png

Sorry, Wombat, Platypus. DQ me for this tournament, the place I'm staying at for the winter cannot connect to XBL. Make sure to record OOF/NewNewNatsu/IRM/Oreo/HRD 3-0 you.

I doubt this will happen but im willing to take anyone's spot on the xbox side if you plan on DQ or can't finish your match in time.

Back