8WR's Got Talent

So like. I just got one of the best Idea's ever.

Did you guys notice we have Three rappers and a dj that visit this thread frequently? We've gotta do something with that!

Get some legit raps and we'll talk bud.
By legit I mean:
1. Write your own shit. None of this changing the words to an already mediocre song.
2. Get you own beats. Try rapping to stuff you make and not to some mediocre bullshit.
3. Work on your flow. See how long you can rap and then improve.

Reposting some crap as an example.

I see. Well luckily me and Dani dont do the first one already.
Yea. I guess it's time me and Dani promote ourselves off of already famous beats.
Our flow.... is magnificent. Dani makes my nookie wet when I hear him rap.

*Sigh* You make not like a particular thread, but that's no reason to clutter it with non-topic nonsense. Also; don't make posts consisting of a single smiley or word. Please don't make us institute the character minimum.

Now then, please continue your discussion on flow and word matrices.

-Idle

Yes sir!
Although the sigh was HIGHLY unnecessary. Keep yo sighs to yo-self!

~~~~~~~~

Anyway. I just had a concert last thursday. Once I buy the CD, imma post the video and whatnot up here! :D

hey idle, why'd you delete my post? while i realize i may have not worked on that particular scene...

i do work on family guy! in which case, that is somewhat showcasing my talent... even if wasn't my scene... sigh...

I'm back with some stuff that I didn't know got leaked. I gotta get some better people to work with... I'm looking at you Poopyhands (I know you're reading this). Ah well, Lord Z, the third verse, has some sick punchlines and nasty flow. Found him hiding under a rock. Peep it.
http://soundcloud.com/tehfoolyfool/easy-mode-remix-feat-kabuto-the-python-feat-lord-zadjino-lol
Can't embed it sorry guys.

Anyways I stumbled upon that little tidbit while I was going to give this little sample.
http://soundcloud.com/8bitboys/8bb2-warriors-kabuto

Get some legit raps and we'll talk bud.
By legit I mean:
1. Write your own shit. None of this changing the words to an already mediocre song.
2. Get you own beats. Try rapping to stuff you make and not to some mediocre bullshit.
3. Work on your flow. See how long you can rap and then improve.

Reposting some crap as an example.
I really like the first guy. His flow was ill af. That's about all. The beats cool too, my my type though.

I'm the Maven of the strings and I say... that beat is beautiful. Mmmm It needs more sex in my opinion. Needs a little Goddess. :) Then it needs constant talk about fights and money. Needs a little Empress.

We be waitin on Dani's sister and then we finna be postin some sexy shit up on here. :D

Holla!! Cali girls.. anyway where's some of ya vids?

My homie just bought an HD camera and fish-eye lens. We gunna start recording our live sets to edit, and throw up on the YTube. Tryna get famous, nah meeeean'

Oh ok. I just recorded a video of me singing. >.< But I look like trash in it so I'm afraid to post it.

Speaking of singing! I won an award last Friday for Best/Most Inspirational singer. I'm very proud. When I look a little better I'll post a vid.

Just post your shit man. No one cares what you look like, it's about the music.

Here, I look like crap but I'm still posting it.

Reposting. Hey we all looked like crap at that point.

Alrighty then.Eh what's the worse that can happen? And when I finally get a haircut I can just delete and post something else. So here ya go everyone. (Keep in mind this performance is terrible. I'm not saying that because of insecurities. I'm saying it because I could have done better. I was also HORRIDLY sharp on the word Chance. >.< horridly... Anyway. Yup...)

P.S. LMFAO! Kabuto your funny. "I went into the bathroom and there was this guy behind the sink."

Yeah that guy just chills out in my bathroom or something because every time I go in he's always there.

On topic. C'mon man we just talked about this; write your own shit. Singing to an song that's already playing is something everyone can do in the shower. I want some originality, some creativity, some... something else besides karaoke. At least do it to the instrumental. Other than that I say 6/10, the karaoke thing really bugs me. I've heard worse but I've also heard better.

Do something the next time you (this goes for you too Dani) post a rap; tone down the gay a little bit. I ain't saying you suck at rapping or that I hate gays but you could at least make it bearable for us straight guys to listen to. Cause I don't want to hear that crap and I'm sure others don't want to either.

Of course your brother likes me. My rapping is the shit.

Back