A attacks VE can dodge

WARUI_NE

Prettier than you
i was messing around on ranked when i dodged the first hit of kiliks 66AA

im making a list of attacks this can happen to

small now but it will get bigger

to do this right you have to have the step in the middle of the A attack

KILIK
first hit of 66AA*(second hit comes out to fast to re VE)

TIRA

4A*(seems hard to get consistent because of its speed)

1A this is retarded namdai hates tira

CERVY

3AB(up close only)

WS A A+B (free side grab on miss =0 )

2A+B*

MINA
3A (leaves raph at BT)

2A

kiliks 66AA is on - yes

as for everything else im doing it on practice after it works in a normal match or if it looks like it can be evaded

This is still tenative, people need to test this. Comon guys this might be something good for all we know.

hopefully this is related to being how some horizontal moves can be sidestepped

Tira's just not a enough of a concern to get up in arms about this so far, and Kilik's 6AAA is much better 4B'd then VE'd in my eyes, though you're only going to eat a 6AAA when the opponent things your quick stepping or he's trying to interrupt your shit.

Not dissing the thread, but so far this isn't anything at all to get excited about. Until you can VE shit like Cervantes lows or something.

Ruiner

hopefully this is related to being how some horizontal moves can be sidestepped

This is a possiblity, Its gunna take time to sort this out. But this is AF's find not mine. Actually I think this is very exciting. Raph needs everything he can get.

Can anyone confirm this?

aren't there already studies on As that can be GId by moves that aGI verts (Voldo?)

this may be a good place to start

Tira's just not a enough of a concern to get up in arms about this so far, and Kilik's 6AAA is much better 4B'd then VE'd in my eyes, though you're only going to eat a 6AAA when the opponent things your quick stepping or he's trying to interrupt your shit.

Not dissing the thread, but so far this isn't anything at all to get excited about. Until you can VE shit like Cervantes lows or something.

Ruiner

ill test that when i get back to my dads house

Ruiner

don't diss TIRA!!! shes hard core

Nah, it's just that some horizontals have terrible tracking to one side.

According to this...I thought we were looking for As that would actually be AE'd by VE (not just stepped)

hopefully this is related to being how some horizontal moves can be sidestepped...
no its the stance wuht

What exactly are we looking for here?

attacks that whiff from retarded hit boxes or ghost raph

ok anyone want me to test something?

can u be more specific?

I mean, you prolly won't be doing it at - (I'll test this further, but I highly doubt it would work). If you do it too late or early, it hits you (Which applies to stepping it in general, but to a lesser degree).

ok guys since shen Rii's frame data is accurate on the wiki

im picking this up again

Gonna settle this once and for all, it's Vurkolak Envelopment. Very important to remember since it's part of his personality.

Back