A Game You Cannot Beat Me In

Vile_Death_Wave

[09] Warrior
A game that you can never beat me in, because you still don't know it - like I do.

As we sit here and wait for Project Soul's next move, and SCV dwindles away. It's time for another story. Be careful children this is where it gets dark.
I'd like to call this - "The Invasion of 8Wayrun".

This begins all the way back to SC IV times. I believe it was before i had an calling to slaughter people with my main 2-sworded, white-armored Yoshimitsu. A man chats about his experience in a 8wr lobby. by memory it wasn't a recommendation. Of course at the time I was clueless that this even existed in sc4. I listened to him that day, and to this day I don't remember exactly what he said. I thought nothing of it for the longest time. Time passes, I settle my rivalry with the other Yoshi, I grow hungry and unsatisfied. Very few remember me in SC4 ask around, look in my Frndlist, many have forgotten. (I have forgotten those few) Sadly CNX is one of them. Thanks to him he is the only person i can remember besides rick. I slaughtered people for 2 years. (I didn't just play sciv like a zombie) It was probably second pick.

Coming into scv with consecutive years of sciv experience is what gave me a grand head-start versus my first few hundred victims, who's name i don't remember and are not important at the moment.
Here we are scv, damage is crazy, Asia is ahead, there's different GI mechanic, and a f***ing super meter. Sure I didn't have a main anymore, lost to some new Astaroths, (threw away some matches "till this day"). 10:1 ratio in first weak not bad eh? A few months later several thousand victories later just as i'm about to say f*** it, I don't have A main. A man brings up the name 8wayrun again. I heard the name before, could this be the same man chatting about it long ago?

-To Be Continued!

I've come to notice that VDW and WarioGamer are two people with egos so big that their Self perception of their level of skill is based on their imaginary view of it.

There should be a streamed exhibition match between the two of you, just for comedic purposes.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CUs1Zu9yRLE

I've come to notice that VDW and WarioGamer are two people with egos so big that their Self perception of their level of skill is based on their imaginary view of it.

There should be a streamed exhibition match between the two of you, just for comedic purposes.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CUs1Zu9yRLE

I've come to realize, that other people (that are not me) tend to put on a front. Sure he has a high win ratio, but that can be a number of reasons. If anybody didn't really notice i don't care for my OVERALL win ratio. I tend to lose for the hell of it, doing things half way, or someone is used to fighting in horrible quality latency. Other than that i get plan old uninterested, or just might actually have a bad day.

Sure you can compare his ego to mine, but i don't rage quit. -
this is why i can respect @Enkindu. You don't see him trying to crawly crawly my ass he knows I was immune to it day one. When it comes to God hood, WarioGamer? in SCV with Astarorth? G.I.s > than JG's?
Astaroth isn't very agile. Bullrush is JG able, Grabs are break-able, Wide swings i'll JG the hell out of.

I could make a list of people you could compare me to but i risk getting banned again.
I Am A Original.

I was kind enough to let you win 3 years ago, you legitimately won TD#72. @Ooofmatic Don't you know by now that i can turn things around? Don't you know i'm am not asking you for rematches every week? It isn't that i think you are better than me, (like some people) i respect ppl with quality connection and don't contradict a vast amount of my claims. As if you know how terrifying i can be but don't care. There is this imaginary level called clairvoyance., where you can see peoples true intentions.

My intentions have not yet been made clear to this site. (Purpose of this thread)
-Yes there are people with big egos, what i care about is what developed the ego. -VDW 20--

WarioGamer is just a cherry-picking whiney quitter and there's no way they're alike. VDW is just someone who has an ego and a belief to stand by like anyone else. Only difference is I wouldn't call myself someone who has reached "God" status. That means you gotta back it up as if you're invincible. That virtually is impossible. Humans are always gonna make mistakes.

I'm pretty sure VDW knows that, and keeps asserting himself as if he's attained "God" status. Personally, I always find it in bad taste to put oneself as God when VDW didn't send Jesus to forgive my sins. Outside that, at least it gives me a silly reason to fight him that much more.

The bigger the ego, the more I want to assert my ego back. Naruto does it to Sasuke. Therefore, Pocky Yoshi will do it to VDW. That's a game he can never beat me in.

Back