A+K and force flips

sephalump

Video games kill people
So I've been messing around with this guy and have wonderered situations where you guys force flip or levitate to dodge an attack. Astaroth's 66a,b can be 4A+K'ed and then do a back grab at max range. Algols 3 part string...623 A,B,K I think it is? After blocking the first hit you can levitate immediatly after and get a LV A,A,B,B in and you wont take any damage. Any other situations you guys know?

You can use it to dodge Amys/Raphaels/Schererizades 4A+B, or any other Red Flashy UltimateMove that goes in a straight line (like Cervs 6A+K)
Edit: Forgot to mention that it only dodges 100% of the time if you time correctly AND not just a simple up manuever. I mean when he actually flips. If you just use Force Leviatation to raise him into the air for other comboes like A+K,A,A,A+B. (im not saying use them, just trying to explain the actualy Force Levitation i'm describing.. I suck at describing things.. lol), there is no guarantee you're actually going to evade the attack unless you do A+K, B+K to initiate Force Levitation Mid-Air Force Lightning. Although technically that isnt dodging.

They can be used but not that much. They need to be timed right so your opponent cannot turn around a hit you will you are landing.

Back