A new user bullying me

No one is 'bullying' you you massive dufus. You come in here with literal attention seeking threads, avatars, everything clearly intended to get people riled up so they'll argue with you and you know it and even seem to get annoyed when people ignore you as is absolutely the most sensible course of action here. I'm just not particularly known, especially around here, for my sensible nature. Perhaps not the way I'd have it honestly but fun is fun.

In answer to your options let's go through the list shall we?

1. No one is in 'cahoots' with anyone here. Least of all me. I can't speak for anyone else outside of this though.
2. You are displaying symptoms of paranoia, including delusion and mania, now I'm not a doctor but right now I'm inclined to say there is not a single person here or infact anywhere else who is not 'crazy'. Especially if they say they're not. So it's a non-issue in the grand scheme of things. Deal with it. Consult a psychologist if necessary and make sure you show them everything you're doing here. Just for a start.
3. I can't say no one is drunk. Especially right now. That would be downright dishonest.

You come in here with literal attention seeking threads, avatars, everything clearly intended to get people riled up so they'll argue with you and you know it and even seem to get annoyed when people ignore you as is absolutely the most sensible course of action here.
Wrong. It's not to make people argue people with me. I seriously believe in what I've written in these threads. And what I want Is: change the World. And that's Why Trump lost these last elections: you American people are afraid of change; you're not ready for Bieber Empire over for good; you're not ready for Apple Empire over for good; you're not ready for social networks Empire over for good

Nothing you've said has any bearing on reality it seems. It is utterly delusional and if I were a psychologist you couldn't pay me enough to deal with that barrage of utter nonsense. No one here is afraid of any of that.

No one except you.

Simple logic tells me this is utterly and undeniably the truth. You wrote all that gibberish for just one actual reason although the delusions and mania prevent you from seeing and recognising it for what is. Fear.

How could anyone else possibly be afraid of whatever madness caused you to write that? Take a look around. No one else even knows what you're talking about. No one cares to know. Least of all I. Even if any of that were true it is clearly not the truth that compels you to say whatever it is you think you're trying to say. Which is nothing at all. You don't have the first idea what you hope to accomplish. You are not trying to communicate you are dictating. Like a parrot repeats what it has been told knowing only it must also tell. But parrots are more intelligent. You don't even know where it begins let alone where it ends and anyone who would believe you do based on the evidence presented is merely fooling themselves. It is madness. Plain and simple.

Fear is the mind killer.

Nothing you've said has any bearing on reality it seems. It is utterly delusional and if I were a psychologist you couldn't pay me enough to deal with that barrage of utter nonsense. No one here is afraid of any of that.

No one except you.

Simple logic tells me this is utterly and undeniably the truth. You wrote all that gibberish for just one actual reason although the delusions and mania prevent you from seeing and recognising it for what is. Fear.

How could anyone else possibly be afraid of whatever madness caused you to write that? Take a look around. No one else even knows what you're talking about. No one cares to know. Least of all I. Even if any of that were true it is clearly not the truth that compels you to say whatever it is you think you're trying to say. Which is nothing at all. You don't have the first idea what you hope to accomplish. You are not trying to communicate you are dictating. Like a parrot repeats what it has been told knowing only it must also tell. But parrots are more intelligent. You don't even know where it begins let alone where it ends and anyone who would believe you do based on the evidence presented is merely fooling themselves. It is madness. Plain and simple.

Fear is the mind killer.

Yes, Fear. And I have my good reasons to have It. For example: Justin Bieber. You know for how many times he sang, my beloved Hilary Duff could have, and even better than him? And not just her, but other new talents like Iggy Azalea & Charli XCX. But sadly, these singers has been victims of a mafia system which, at their 1st problems, they make sure they get cut out, they make sure they end up on the oblivion, they make sure they never find a space, and that space gets taken by cancers like Justin Bieber and One Directions.

A lot of people years ago wanted Justin Bieber shutted down once and for all, just like me. You know what's the difference between them and me? They changed their minds because, for them, a President like Trump is 1000 times worse. Me, instead, I still COHERENT with my ideas. I'd even join forces with Satan as himself to have Justin Bieber shutted down once and for all.

And if you think this Bieber-Apple-Social networks system it's even at least okay, then you must be a brat.

"Like a parrot repeats what it has been told knowing only it must also tell". LOL, and then they say we Conservatives are the "conspirators"... KappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappaKappa

Last edited:
... OK... Now I can't believe you're not just trying to make me laugh... Except a minute ago you said you were deadly serious. Quite the paradox.

Well, I guess we're doing this, then...

Why do you believe you can manipulate me? Why do you even believe it's in any way appropriate? Why do you think anyone here should tolerate such behaviour? Why do you call me the 'bully'? I'd tell you that's what you're doing if it wasn't so fucking laughable. Hilarious Kappa

I'm going to tell you exactly what's happening here. Fear is a fight or flight response which resides in the lower reptilian brain. The most primitive areas. When it is activated all other thought including the higher brain functions shut down temporarily in order to facilitate this response and it utterly despises and is antithetical to the concept of reason. It is utterly unreasonable. You must choose, you must choose now and you must choose fast. Or else. At least, this is what the brain tells you, like a puppeteer pulling the puppets strings.

To live in fear is to live in a constant state of flight. It is restless and it is never about what one can do or to make true decisions. It is always and only about what one must do and it is utterly restless. It forgoes the concept of choice preferring to force itself on others thus similarly depriving them of their free choice as it itself feels it must. You simply cannot live in this world and never know nor encounter fear.

The only reprieve is the opposite 'choice' which ironically is not a choice at all and to 'choose' it is to choose as the Biblical Cain once 'chose'. It is in this case in essence the concept of 'surrender' shrouded in delusions of grandeur, narcissism, craving more. Like a drug it is addictive.

When you come here and post your nonsense you clearly must logically expect a response to you do it for these reasons. Like scratching an itch that never seems to go away. You decide you must 'fight' however your delusions convince you this is your 'choice' and anyone who tries to stop you is depriving you of said choice. Even though you willfully march into darkness and anyone who would try and stop you is in actuality trying to help you escape it. You pretend you are not fighting despite the fact all your actions demonstrate otherwise including referring to all the people of this forums including myself as cowards even threatening me with actual violence and death.
nfnonsense.jpg

Laughable as that may be let's move swiftly on. I'm not going to try and convince you any of this is true because so long as you are blinded by this fear shrouded in your delusions precipitating your paranoid mania which seems to you perfectly reasonable you will never simply believe and accept you have actual choices outside of fight or flight only blinded to them by that very fear. I simply invite you to carry out your threats. If you can.

As a brief bonus, all the things I've just described, things which you are currently doing are the very things you claim are wrong with 'social media' and... Like fuck I can make head or tail of any of that other stuff. You're very strange. I see it every single day.

Still can't tell if he is batshit crazy or just a very motivated troll.
Probably a mix.
Anyway i guess his crap doesn't get deleted only because this forum is dead and pretty unmoderated.
Making this "plea for help" of a topic also just a huge waste of energy.
As is this text, but i'm bored.
And if your biggest worries are stuff like some imagined justin bieber empire(you gotta be kidding) and equally imagined bullying on a dead forum, i guess consider yourself lucky you don't have real problems.

Still can't tell if he is batshit crazy or just a very motivated troll.
Probably a mix.
Anyway i guess his crap doesn't get deleted only because this forum is dead and pretty unmoderated.
Making this "plea for help" of a topic also just a huge waste of energy.
As is this text, but i'm bored.
And if your biggest worries are stuff like some imagined justin bieber empire(you gotta be kidding) and equally imagined bullying on a dead forum, i guess consider yourself lucky you don't have real problems.
He’s been doing this for years, just ignore him…

Back