α Patroklos General Discussion/ Q&A

What to do against Algol? I just found out that A+B aGIs his bubbles but the timing is very strict. He has a move that a lot of Algols use after knockdown where he slides and then does a bubble. Is it possible to RCC fast enough to aGI the bubble?

I thought it was -13 and recovered crouching anyway, no?

*Scuttles to lab*
Both hits are -14 and he only recovers crouching if he does the first hit on it own. The second hit stands him back up.

Edit: Fixed the note on the wiki that said 2B+K, B recovers ~FC. That was my mistake.

Now I can do JF Twister but I am still confused the timing of combos JF Twister, JF Twister
How can I practice his combos and what is the timing to press the command for the second JF Twister ?

How can I practice his combos and what is the timing to press the command for the second JF Twister ?
Training mode and right before the first JFT ends. You have to buffer it (during last 20 frames of JFT's animation).

Training mode and right before the first JFT ends. You have to buffer it (during last 20 frames of JFT's animation).
Thank you, one more question, about the timing of 214B+G,JFT,JFT
What is the time for buffering the 1st JFT ? Is there any visual to use for timing ?

Bear in mind though, the window that causes the proper knockdown is only two frames wide, so it will take some practice.

Thank you, one more question, about the timing of 214B+G,JFT,JFT
What is the time for buffering the 1st JFT ? Is there any visual to use for timing ?

I listen to his "no regrets, no faults" and JFT right after "faults". As I found out not idea in tournaments where you can't hear very well. Also if the game's in Japanese.

Back